Headlight questions and exhaust interchangeable with m109

Thread: Headlight questions and exhaust interchangeable with m109

Default Headlight questions and exhaust interchangeable with m109

As per title, what's the brightest headlight I can get that won't cost an arm and a leg?
    If I'm shopping for an exhaust system, will it need to be specifically made for the C109, or will the M109 pipes fit as well? Just figure that there will be more variety made for the M.
    Bike is an 08 c109rt.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Icarium81 View Post
    As per title, what's the brightest headlight I can get that won't cost an arm and a leg?
    If I'm shopping for an exhaust system, will it need to be specifically made for the C109, or will the M109 pipes fit as well? Just figure that there will be more variety made for the M.
    Bike is an 08 c109rt.
    I bought these from meancycles and it was the best investment that I made. https://www.meancycles.com/store/par...?partID=227934

Hi, The C109 exhaust system is routed different from the M109. You can not use the M109 pipes. There are a couple manufactures left making them. But its getting harder to find them in stock. I have a set of Cobras on my C109RT and i like them.

I just recently upgraded my head lights to a LED bulb. I paid $40 for the Hikari Ultra H4 Motorcycle LED headlight. I got in on Amazon. Its specially made for motorcycles. Best $40 ive invested in my bike. Night and day difference. It is my first LED bulb so I can not comment on weather a different manufactures is better. Just know I am happy with this one. Reviews on the bulb talk about some people needed to customize the headlight to get it to fit. Not on our C109's. Bulb fit perfectly and has a great beam.

I also updated my factory driving lights with LED bulbs. They match the color of the Hikari 6500k perfectly. Not sure if they are better than the halogens i was running or not but I am happy with the reduced wattage sucked from the battery and stator. I used CIIHON H3 LED Fog light bulbs, they were only $20 and also fit right in. I was afraid of how much room the driving light bucket could fit. Maybe these little guys aren't the best choice but they fit. Ive only been running them for a week or so. Cant comment on longevity yet. Just that I am extremely happy i have a head light that works as intended finally.
    09' C109RT Thunder Teardrop Intakes;Cobra PowrPro;GIpro TRE/gear indicator;cobra exhaust;Tsukayu 7" Stereo/GPS Boox One Fairing;Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags;fender chrome; Rear Master cylinder Chrome;Tank bib;headlight visor,driving light visors,speedo visor and directional visors;Throttle lock; Kuryakyn cup holder;Kuryakyn mirrors;Kuryakyn Dually ISO Highway pegs;TMS Trunk; zXe head light and driving light bulbs;Draggers;Denali air horn

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I am happy with this. May not be the best, but its under 20$, plug and play, and significantly better than halogen.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/AUXITO-LED-...item289213b38e