M109 Rider Forums banner

video of my ride

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  StitchsLoft 
#1 ·
I thought I would try to use my GoPro to make some video of my rides. First, I experimented with the camera placement; I think it's okay now. Shot about 20 mins of video it took me awhile to figure out how to edit the video down but I managed to get about 4 mins. Not the best in the world but it's my first try. Check it out.

#3 ·
Yeah, I know. A little disappointing, I live in Glenview just 20 miles north of the Chicago loop. IL is nothing but flat roads with no place fun to ride. I am going to try to get a good video of the ravine on Sheraton road. About 1/4 mile of twists up and down hill. It's the only thing going, I used to ride on the Blueridge parkway about 8 years back. That was pretty awesome - IL is just boring :(.

#5 ·
I thought I would try to use my GoPro to make some video of my rides. First, I experimented with the camera placement; I think it's okay now. Shot about 20 mins of video it took me awhile to figure out how to edit the video down but I managed to get about 4 mins. Not the best in the world but it's my first try. Check it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.