Well I did a thing and......

Thread: Well I did a thing and......

Default Well I did a thing and......

Sold my beautiful bike yesterday. I got it on trade from a gentleman in the Atlanta area and was stock when I got it. It went back home to the Atlanta area. It came a long way with many changes of directions over the years I had it but then end result was perfection (to me). Everywhere it went, I got compliments on it. I'll still be around if anyone has any questions or needs any help. I would like to thank everyone here who inspired me and encouraged me (to keep spending.... LOL)

For anyone wants to see any pics or vids, check out my YouTube channel @ www.youtube.com/weedahoe

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Weedahoe View Post
    Sold my beautiful bike yesterday. I got it on trade from a gentleman in the Atlanta area and was stock when I got it. It went back home to the Atlanta area. It came a long way with many changes of directions over the years I had it but then end result was perfection (to me). Everywhere it went, I got compliments on it. I'll still be around if anyone has any questions or needs any help. I would like to thank everyone here who inspired me and encouraged me (to keep spending.... LOL)

For anyone wants to see any pics or vids, check out my YouTube channel @ www.youtube.com/weedahoe
    A work of art. I was glad you did the youtube video comparing the Cobra to the Freedom exhaust. (I liked the look and sound of the Freedoms but did you find you gave up a little 'mid range' by not having the Cobra's crossover pipe?)

P.S. Your bike would stand with any that Paul Yaffe of Arizona has built or Kendall Johnson has built.
    Last edited by BorderlandBiker; 2 Days Ago at 03:13 PM.

Crazy.
    Really liked how your bike progressed. Always wondered what you thought on the 2 different fairings you had? Street Glide vs Road Glide fairing?

I'm been thinking of a bagger conversion and personally prefer the Street Glide look you had but wasn't sure if there were reasons why you switched it up?

Plans for a new project?
    2009 M109 LE
    ISO grips, Swing Wing pegs, Shifter/Brake pedal MOD, Rivco 2" Risers, V-Stream Windshield, Cobra Sissy Bar/Rack, Tach Relocated, Mini Bullet Signals, Scythe 2 Mirrors, Debadged, DeBeaved,
    RaceTech fork Springs, Progressive 465, LA Choppers 2" bones, Cycle House Kickstand, Chrome Stock Wheels, Freedom Exhaust, Goldwing Intake MOD + K&N filters, Cobra Power Pro

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Again, your bike is beautiful...however, You posted an excellent youtube video a while ago...comparing the Cobra to the Freedom exhaust...Did you find going to the Freedom and giving up the Cobra crossover pipe ALSO gave away some of your mid range. The 'bagger' you've pictured is beautiful but the added weight might have benefited from the lost mid range.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderlandBiker View Post
    Again, your bike is beautiful...however, You posted an excellent youtube video a while ago...comparing the Cobra to the Freedom exhaust...Did you find going to the Freedom and giving up the Cobra crossover pipe ALSO gave away some of your mid range. The 'bagger' you've pictured is beautiful but the added weight might have benefited from the lost mid range.
    Even with the additional weight from the bags fairing speakers batteries Etc, the bike had zero problems getting up to speed or even being bogged down and pulling out of it. It had plenty of power and this bike had also been Dyno Tuned so it wasn't a stock fuel map. You could wind each gear out and through each gear it would continue to pull with no dead or flat spots anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedahoe View Post
    Even with the additional weight from the bags fairing speakers batteries Etc, the bike had zero problems getting up to speed or even being bogged down and pulling out of it. It had plenty of power and this bike had also been Dyno Tuned so it wasn't a stock fuel map. You could wind each gear out and through each gear it would continue to pull with no dead or flat spots anywhere.
    That's good news. The black Freedom Performance I ordered is still on back order but expected soon. Like you I feel they really compliment the look of the M109 in a way (nothing against the Cobras) the Cobra exhaust did not. Your bike is equal to any I've seen from the Paul Yaffe or Kendall Johnson shops. PEACE RIDE SAFE