Sad day
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sad day

  1. #1
    Very Active Member Champ1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    pleasant hill, iowa
    Posts
    2,431

    Default Sad day

    The past few years I've found less and less time to ride, it's time for someone else to enjoy this bike as much as I have.
    Today is the very first time I've ever seen my bike ride away...sooo surreal
    the probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Radio Active Member rynosback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Traveling America
    Posts
    27,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ1 View Post
    The past few years I've found less and less time to ride, it's time for someone else to enjoy this bike as much as I have.
    Today is the very first time I've ever seen my bike ride away...sooo surreal
    I agree that is was sad and very strange watching my bike ride away with out me on it. I feel ya.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

  4. #3
    Very Active Member Mrtallguy67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gardner, KS
    Posts
    685

    Default

    I cant imagine how that must feel Kevin. I have to say, I hate to see you sold it, it was one of my favorites. I had hoped to meet you and see it in person on a run north sometime. Do you know if it stayed local?

    BOTM: SEPT 2016
    'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Very Active Member MrBarros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Boston, MA.
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtallguy67 View Post
    I cant imagine how that must feel Kevin. I have to say, I hate to see you sold it, it was one of my favorites. I had hoped to meet you and see it in person on a run north sometime. Do you know if it stayed local?
    Sad to hear that he sold his bike, hopefully the new owner takes good care of it. Mrtallguy you have the nastiest pictures of your bike in your album. If you don't mind me asking are you a professional photographer by trade.

  7. #5
    Very Active Member StitchsLoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Wellsville, NY
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ1 View Post
    The past few years I've found less and less time to ride, it's time for someone else to enjoy this bike as much as I have.
    Today is the very first time I've ever seen my bike ride away...sooo surreal
    I remember that feeling the day I sold my ROUSH Mustang in Atlanta back in March 2006... I did regret it my first summer in Maine I had two cars transferred to Maine from Georgia so different circumstances but wow! I know that feeling, well maybe you get trike or something?
    ~Stitch

    2008 M109R2 AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. by STARK INDUSTRIES


  8. #6
    Very Active Member Mrtallguy67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gardner, KS
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBarros View Post
    Sad to hear that he sold his bike, hopefully the new owner takes good care of it. Mrtallguy you have the nastiest pictures of your bike in your album. If you don't mind me asking are you a professional photographer by trade.

    Thank you for the compliment. I am not a photographer, just a guy with a cell phone that loves his bike lol. There used to be a bike of the month contest here on the board years ago. I enjoyed trying to win every month and got what I thought were some cool pics. My hard work paid off and I earned a spot among the winners, but unfortunately the year I placed was the last year they did it. I missed the hunt so much that I created a FB page called The Boulevard Gallery. I currently carry the torch for other riders with my own monthly contest with sponsors and prizes. You should check it out if you enjoy beautiful bikes!

    Here are a few of my recent pictures.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200419_191355-01.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	388896Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200419_180259_HDR-01.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	388898Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200419_183158-01.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	388900
    Last edited by Mrtallguy67; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:30 AM.

    BOTM: SEPT 2016
    'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

  9. #7
    Very Active Member MrBarros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Boston, MA.
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtallguy67 View Post
    Thank you for the compliment. I am not a photographer, just a guy with a cell phone that loves his bike lol. There used to be a bike of the month contest here on the board years ago. I enjoyed trying to win every month and got what I thought were some cool pics. My hard work paid off and I earned a spot among the winners, but unfortunately the year I placed was the last year they did it. I missed the hunt so much that I created a FB page called The Boulevard Gallery. I currently carry the torch for other riders with my own monthly contest with sponsors and prizes. You should check it out if you enjoy beautiful bikes!

    Here are a few of my recent pictures.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200419_191355-01.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	388896Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200419_180259_HDR-01.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	388898Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200419_183158-01.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	388900
    Amazing pictures! I think that finding the right background is where it all begins. I will keep that in mind while cruising the highways this summer for sure. Thanks for sharing.

  10. #8
    Very Active Member Champ1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    pleasant hill, iowa
    Posts
    2,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtallguy67 View Post
    I cant imagine how that must feel Kevin. I have to say, I hate to see you sold it, it was one of my favorites. I had hoped to meet you and see it in person on a run north sometime. Do you know if it stayed local?
    Sold to a guy here in desmoines, I threw a pretty high price out for it. When he saw it in person he fell in love with it. Pictures just never did it justice
    the probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->