Sad day

Thread: Sad day

Default Sad day

The past few years I've found less and less time to ride, it's time for someone else to enjoy this bike as much as I have.
    Today is the very first time I've ever seen my bike ride away...sooo surreal
    the probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Champ1 View Post
    The past few years I've found less and less time to ride, it's time for someone else to enjoy this bike as much as I have.
    I agree that is was sad and very strange watching my bike ride away with out me on it. I feel ya.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

I cant imagine how that must feel Kevin. I have to say, I hate to see you sold it, it was one of my favorites. I had hoped to meet you and see it in person on a run north sometime. Do you know if it stayed local?

BOTM: SEPT 2016
    'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtallguy67 View Post
    I cant imagine how that must feel Kevin. I have to say, I hate to see you sold it, it was one of my favorites. I had hoped to meet you and see it in person on a run north sometime. Do you know if it stayed local?
    Sad to hear that he sold his bike, hopefully the new owner takes good care of it. Mrtallguy you have the nastiest pictures of your bike in your album. If you don't mind me asking are you a professional photographer by trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ1 View Post
    I remember that feeling the day I sold my ROUSH Mustang in Atlanta back in March 2006... I did regret it my first summer in Maine I had two cars transferred to Maine from Georgia so different circumstances but wow! I know that feeling, well maybe you get trike or something?
    ~Stitch

2008 M109R2 AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. by STARK INDUSTRIES

Quote Originally Posted by MrBarros View Post
    Sad to hear that he sold his bike, hopefully the new owner takes good care of it. Mrtallguy you have the nastiest pictures of your bike in your album. If you don't mind me asking are you a professional photographer by trade.

Thank you for the compliment. I am not a photographer, just a guy with a cell phone that loves his bike lol. There used to be a bike of the month contest here on the board years ago. I enjoyed trying to win every month and got what I thought were some cool pics. My hard work paid off and I earned a spot among the winners, but unfortunately the year I placed was the last year they did it. I missed the hunt so much that I created a FB page called The Boulevard Gallery. I currently carry the torch for other riders with my own monthly contest with sponsors and prizes. You should check it out if you enjoy beautiful bikes!

Here are a few of my recent pictures.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200419_191355-01.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	388896Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200419_180259_HDR-01.jpg 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	388898Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200419_183158-01.jpg 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	388900
    Last edited by Mrtallguy67; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:30 AM.

BOTM: SEPT 2016
    'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Thank you for the compliment. I am not a photographer, just a guy with a cell phone that loves his bike lol. There used to be a bike of the month contest here on the board years ago. I enjoyed trying to win every month and got what I thought were some cool pics. My hard work paid off and I earned a spot among the winners, but unfortunately the year I placed was the last year they did it. I missed the hunt so much that I created a FB page called The Boulevard Gallery. I currently carry the torch for other riders with my own monthly contest with sponsors and prizes. You should check it out if you enjoy beautiful bikes!

Here are a few of my recent pictures.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200419_191355-01.jpg 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	388896Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200419_180259_HDR-01.jpg 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	388898Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200419_183158-01.jpg 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	388900
    Amazing pictures! I think that finding the right background is where it all begins. I will keep that in mind while cruising the highways this summer for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Sold to a guy here in desmoines, I threw a pretty high price out for it. When he saw it in person he fell in love with it. Pictures just never did it justice
    the probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act