Chrome chin spoiler/scoop

Thread: Chrome chin spoiler/scoop

Default Chrome chin spoiler/scoop

Does anyone know if a chrome chin spoiler/scoop can be purchased?
    Track Day TRE, Servo Buddy, Cobra Fuel Programer, Cobra Swept pipes, pair block off plates, 2.5" lowering bones and 2" progressive lowering springs, 2" risers, tach relocation and cut backing plate, debeavered with custom license plate bracket and relocate rear lights, Breakaway Cruse Control, install clutch cable and front motor mounts, 250 custom Dunlop rear tire,

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

The last company I know to have sold them was MEANCYCLES. I have no idea why they discontinued the sale of them, because they were/are very popular amongst the M109R community. As of now, the best thing you can do is purchase a Chin Spoiler, and find a company to chrome it for you. The cost of a chromed one from MEANCYCLES was $300.00. It may cost you a bit more in total, after your purchase of the Chin Spoiler, and the cost of having it chromed.

The reason, far as I know, it is very expensive to chrome fiberglass. First it has to be nickel plated, so the chrome has metal to adhere to. When I bought my chrome chin, I paid $350 for it. I believe the process costs well more than that today, making it very hard to make a profit on selling something like that. Best bet, buy one and maybe you can use that chrome look-a-like paint. Heard there's a guy in Russia selling the T-Rex tank bezel using that method.

Good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3936.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	388562   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3937.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	388564  
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING
    White 2004 Ford Lightning
    Blue/Black 2007 Ford Mustang
    Red/Black 1998 Ford Ranger