Motor/engine mounts

Thread: Motor/engine mounts

Default Motor/engine mounts

HI guys I'm wanting to change the mounts on my 1800 vzr 1st I'm UK and any ideas where to purchase 2nd any particular make or upgrade and 3rd any info on changing them ...much appreciated for replies

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbroomy View Post
    HI guys I'm wanting to change the mounts on my 1800 vzr 1st I'm UK and any ideas where to purchase 2nd any particular make or upgrade and 3rd any info on changing them ...much appreciated for replies
    The Polyurethane Motor Mounts are by far the best motor mounts available for the M109R. The only place to purchase them from is secure.billydump.com.

Default Motor mounts

Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    The Polyurethane Motor Mounts are by far the best motor mounts available for the M109R. The only place to purchase them from is secure.billydump.com.
    Go with the billydump mounts, i have them as the front mounts... even works out cheeper than buying the OEM mounts for us UK riders
    Now you are wondering if if the vibrations are higher when you fit them as front mounts... and the answer is nope

On my first bike, i fitted the harder mounts in the front. On this bike i decided to try out the Polyurethane mounts, i ended up paying import duty... but two others i know on in the UK never
    Remember that, when you order them from Billydump the price is for TWO, when you order the OEM the price is for ONE !

Andy... Peterborough UK

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbroomy View Post

http://www.secure.billydump.com/stor...&productId=287