PARTZILLA .COM shipping delay

Thread: PARTZILLA .COM shipping delay

Very Active Member

Default PARTZILLA .COM shipping delay

I am getting frustrated here . I ordered 2 exhaust gaskets from Partzilla 7 days ago , and they still have not been shipped out . I emailed them yesterday and have received no response . Tried to call and the waiting on hold is a no end .
    So, my suggestion is that folks should be aware of this when ordering from this people . This delay on shipping such a small item is unacceptable . I guess that I would have to keep waiting for weeks and on until I receive the parts .
    Update : I was finally able to talk to them a few minutes ago and they cannot say how long is going to take , because " the warehouse is behind on processing orders " …
    What a stupid mistake I made ordering from these people … I am now hooked with a paid already order and not time, if ever, to get the parts .
    Anyway , I am posting this so people can be aware of possible huge delays on orders when ordering from these people .
    Last edited by josey088; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:12 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by josey088 View Post
    I am getting frustrated here . I ordered 2 exhaust gaskets from Partzilla 7 days ago , and they still have not been shipped out . I emailed them yesterday and have received no response . Tried to call and the waiting on hold is a no end .
    So, my suggestion is that folks should be aware of this when ordering from this people . This delay on shipping such a small item is unacceptable . I guess that I would have to keep waiting for weeks and on until I receive the parts .
    Update : I was finally able to talk to them a few minutes ago and they cannot say how long is going to take , because " the warehouse is behind on processing orders " …
    What a stupid mistake I made ordering from these people … I am now hooked with a paid already order and not time, if ever, to get the parts .
    Anyway , I am posting this so people can be aware of possible huge delays on orders when ordering from these people .
    Josey, contact your local Suzuki Dealership, and have them order a set for you. They can/should be able to get them in within 2 days, and the cost is not exorbitantly high either. Plus, you won’t be charged for shipping. I’ve gone that route three times in the past, when I upgraded my exhausts on my 9s. Once you have that order in place, immediately cancel your order with those clowns at Partzilla.

Very Active Member

I ordered a small OEM part from them a month or so ago, 3 weeks later no update. They told me the same thing. I cancelled the order, ordered it from Oneida and had it in two days

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpapa View Post
    I ordered a small OEM part from them a month or so ago, 3 weeks later no update. They told me the same thing. I cancelled the order, ordered it from Oneida and had it in two days
    Great response BP.

Josey, Oneida is another source for obtaining the Header Gaskets you need.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    Josey, contact your local Suzuki Dealership, and have them order a set for you. They can/should be able to get them in within 2 days, and the cost is not exorbitantly high either. Plus, you won’t be charged for shipping. I’ve gone that route three times in the past, when I upgraded my exhausts on my 9s. Once you have that order in place, immediately cancel your order with those clowns at Partzilla.
    Judah , my man , you have been my lifesaver on a few occasions and this was one of those … I called the local Suzuki dealership , and , what do you know , they happened to have 2 of the gaskets in stock . They also were $7 dollars cheaper than the Partzilla price at $30. The total cost was $ 23 , I got in my car and 25 minutes later I had the damn gaskets in my possession . In the mean time , I was on hold call for Partzilla for 57 minutes until I was able to connect and then I canceled the order , no problem there , so everything is peachy .
    I will be putting the exhaust back on tomorrow morning .
    Many thanks , very grateful you have the most common sense of us all , lol...
    J

Last edited by josey088; 1 Week Ago at 07:00 PM.

You’re very welcomed Josey. I’m glad I could help you. It has worked well for me every time. So, I thought I’d share the idea with you, in hopes that things would work well for you also...and it did indeed. Things like this are what makes this Forum so AWESOME. We all help one another tirelessly, whenever we can.

Please post some pics, once you have the exhaust installed. I would love to see how the appeal of your bike pops, with that newly painted exhaust on there. 😁😎👍🏆✋🏆👍😎😁

Very Active Member BIG MIKE 109R's Avatar

Glad that you have the part that you needed. I've ordered from Partzilla on several occasions in the past and had no issues.

JESUS IS LORD! 2008 Candy Max Orange Debeavered, Yana Shiki 2" bones, Grasshopper backrest, V&H Big Shots, Dunlop Elite-3 250 rear, Dunlop D251 150 front, LED brake lights, micro brite rear turn signals, Arlen Ness billet chrome grips, smoothie rear fender, ATRE, Wolo horn, Scorp motor mounts, Gel seat, Chrome M109R derby cover, A&R 6K HID.
    I fly low, those who fly low, fly long! BIG MIKE