COVID-19 Talk - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Talk

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

The second source I post above has corrected their number of new cases in the USA downward to be more in line with the first source.
    Not sure if the first report was a typo or just bad info. (they gave no explanation)

While these numbers are certainly better they still reflect a nearly 19% increase in reported cases today compared to yesterday.
    Will see where we stand at midnight tonight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	COV2 0322 1R.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	387224  

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS_man View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen. I know there is A LOT of misinformation out there. My wife and I own a residential and commercial cleaning business; one of our residential clients (my wife handles the residential part) has tested positive for corona virus. My wife has been feeling "off" and coughing, but does not have a fever (she was refused a test). I have been away from home for a week because I suffered a lung injury in the Army and my "normal" lung function is 50%. I WILL NOT survive if I become infected with this virus. Thankfully, we own more than one residence so I don't have to go to a hotel. Bottom line is, be careful, "try" to get tested if you have symptoms because you are prone to give it to someone else. Personally, I am not panicking, but am being extra cautious, My wife and I agreed to not see each other for at least a month until all this settles down. BTW, even with my condition and her symptoms she is being a refused a test...Jacksonville, Fl.
    keep safe brother, and do what you feel is best for you.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

So here are the stats from yesterday (3-21) to today (3-22) at 24 hours apart. (See both photos below)

Total number of new confirmed cases over the past 24 hours 8,307, which is right at a 31% increase in one day.

Total number of new deaths 133 over the past 24 hours, which is a 39% increase in one day.

Have you ever taken the challenge as to if you would rather be paid 1 million dollars up front to work for 30 days or would you rather get paid a penny on the first day and have it doubled every day for 30 days?

These stat's somewhat resemble this, if you have been tracking them from the beginning.

The numbers have more than doubled day to day for the past 2 days........we will see what tomorrow brings.
    Remember these numbers are only those that have been tested and confirmed positive, many times more are infected and do not even know it yet.

Not trying to be the messenger of doom with these post, but just trying to beak it down in a way the raises awareness.
    I know way to many people who are still saying "Its just like the flu and the common flu kills way more people every year.
    But if you look at the statistics of the common flu v/s covid-19 over the same amount of days you fine covid has claimed nearly 700% more lives in the USA as the common flu did over the same number of days at the beginning of this past flu season. (This is nothing like the common flu, do not let anyone convince you it is)
    Hopefully this helps shine a little perspective on the matter.

Isolate yourself's, it is the only way to slow the spread of this virus.

Stay safe out there.

Name:	3_21 COV.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	387234   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3_22 COV.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	387236  
    Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 1 Week Ago at 01:54 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Well, here in NC all schools and dine in resturants have been closed for a week. Today all none essential businesses have been closed down. Paper products, cleaners, and meats have taken a big hit. Gun and ammo stores are nearly bare. If you are able to find ammo, the prices have jumped about 75-85%. I am stocked up on most everything, but not because of recent purchases, but because we just simply buy a lot of crap when it is on sale. I work at home and only go out once per week, except for my daily trip to the gym. That is what I really miss the most. But we have a park across the street from me, and I have a set of free weights and a Bow Flex to work outwith. Our most troubling issue is that the wife and I eat out every friday, saturday, and sunday. I think it is actually good that now we are able to stay in and eat at home. It is a bit healther, and we get to just chill at home afterwards. Now, my wife is setting up to work at home 4 days a week, and commute in 1 day. That is questionable how it will work out. She mentioned sharing my office with her, but that cannot happen. So I set up our bonus room this weekend for her to work from there. I love her, but I truly hope this is temporary. Be safe people.

Governor Baker just put a shelter in home in mass as of noon Tuesday until April 7 .I have been home for a week already. titleist sent us home for two weeks with pay,great company.My family is staying home and praying for the best.Stay safe everyone
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

Good Monday morning to you, just starting my shift, having my coffee and look at whats going on in the world today.

Nearly 4000 new confirmed cases in the last 8 hours since I last posted.

Gratefully only 2 additional deaths have been confirmed so far today.

Hang tough, stay isolated and stay safe.

Name:	3_23 0800 COV.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	387238  
    Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 1 Week Ago at 01:57 PM.

Update March 23, 2020 @ 2359 Alaska time.

Total reported confirmed cases world wide = 381,653

Total reported confirmed cases in the USA = 46,447

Today the USA added 11,029 new confirmed cases and 116 additional deaths related to the coronavirus.

Below are statistics from the 10 most infected countries from 3-22 @ 2359 to 3-23 @ 2359

I added World Wide figures to today's print screen so the UK ended up cut off a bit.

Stay safe out there.

Name:	3_22 COV.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	387260   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3_23 2359 COV.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	387262  
    Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 1 Week Ago at 03:59 AM.

And yet, other than stocking up on a few items, I'm still living life exactly the same. Ate at a dine-in restaurant Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. Only reason I didn't last night is the place was told to shut the bar down. Go figure that one out, they can still serve food, just at tables spread further apart. They were allowed to keep the bar open, but had to spread the stools further apart. Then as of last night, no bar.

So, now I'll just stay home and drink my own booze. Got parts for my Lightning, Mustang, M109R and B-King. Have the next two weeks off involuntarily, but paid. Got beer, cigars, tequila, TeePee, parts and time. Sounds like my kind of fun.
    Last edited by cbxer55; 1 Week Ago at 11:48 AM.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING
    White 2004 Ford Lightning
    Blue/Black 2007 Ford Mustang
    Red/Black 1998 Ford Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer55 View Post
    And yet, other than stocking up on a few items, I'm still living life exactly the same. Ate at a dine-in restaurant Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. Only reason I didn't last night is the place was told to shut the bar down. Go figure that one out, they can still serve food, just at tables spread further apart. They were allowed to keep the bar open, but had to spread the stools further apart. Then as of last night, no bar.

So, now I'll just stay home and drink my own booze. Got parts for my Lightning, Mustang, M109R and B-King. Have the next two weeks off involuntarily, but paid. Got beer, cigars, tequila, TeePee, parts and time. Sounds like my kind of fun.

Since you are still going out and about like business as usual, I have a question for you that I am curious about?

Are you paying with paper money and getting paper money back as change?

Or are you using credit/debit card only?

BCS

Quote Originally Posted by Bering_C_Sparky View Post
    Since you are still going out and about like business as usual, I have a question for you that I am curious about?

Are you paying with paper money and getting paper money back as change?

Or are you using credit/debit card only?

BCS
    Paper money. I'm a cash and carry type personality. Go to the ATM, get cash out. Pay for everything cash only. Why, is it a problem where you are? It's not here.

Change? What's that? The place I go to is a mile from me. They treat me well, I tip them for it. So I almost never ask for change. I usually have enough bills of enough varying amounts that I can tip them good and not require change back. But yes, when I go in a store to buy things and pay cash, I am getting cash back. Haven't really noticed anything unusual here, except for places closed due to being told to close.
    Last edited by cbxer55; 1 Week Ago at 12:42 PM.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

Paper money. I'm a cash and carry type personality. Go to the ATM, get cash out. Pay for everything cash only. Why, is it a problem where you are? It's not here.

Change? What's that? The place I go to is a mile from me. They treat me well, I tip them for it. So I almost never ask for change. I usually have enough bills of enough varying amounts that I can tip them good and not require change back. But yes, when I go in a store to buy things and pay cash, I am getting cash back. Haven't really noticed anything unusual here, except for places closed due to being told to close.
    I simply cannot understand how this virus is spreading so fast in this country. [And yes that is certainly sarcasm for anyone who may not get it]

It is not my intention to be mean or hurtful by saying this, but I could not help feeling it needed to be said.

I certainly hope your luck continues to hold out, so you and your area do not become infected. (and you do not end up infecting others unknowingly)
    But if everyone in your area has the same carefree manor...... then I would not count on that.

This is a microscopic virus, you cannot see that something is wrong......until it is already too late....... combined with a 2 week incubation period and it is a double threat.

Lots of people in now heavily infected areas were saying the same things you are saying now, and living life without a care 2 weeks ago as well......they have a different opinion today after things got very real, very fast.
    But again too little too late, had they been smarter in the beginning before things go out out of hand the impacts would be much less severe.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.........I am sure everyone has heard this before......and truer words could not be spoken today.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" (Santayana-1905) or if you prefer "Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it" (Winston Churchill - 1948 )

One only needs to remember back over the past 30 days, to realize what is going on at this moment...... and decide for themselves if they are going to "remember and learn" or are they going to choose to be "condemned" by their own actions.

BCS
    Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 1 Week Ago at 02:15 PM.

Woe to You Oh Earth and Sea for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number its number is M109R.

Very, very, very well stated BCS. I totally agree with your sentiments. I was going to post something similar, but I didn’t want to wage a war or offend any of our members. Nevertheless, it needed to be said, as this is a very serious crisis we’re all dealing with. At this point it’s often times difficult to muster up any optimism about the near future, as all information and indications point to this being something we may have to deal with for the long haul.

Support Team Member Board Support-2's Avatar

Hello everyone. I hope you are all well. I'd like to share something that was sent to me. This is third-hand information, so I cannot vouch for it's accuracy. Read it, and use the information however you wish.

Be safe!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling confused as to why Coronavirus is a bigger deal than Seasonal flu? Here it is in a nutshell. I hope this helps. Feel free to share this to others who don’t understand...It has to do with RNA sequencing.... I.e. genetics.Seasonal flu is an “all human virus”. The DNA/RNA chains that make up the virus are recognized by the human immune system. This means that your body has some immunity to it before it comes around each year... you get immunity two ways...through exposure to a virus, or by getting a flu shot.Novel viruses, come from animals.... the WHO tracks novel viruses in animals, (sometimes for years watching for mutations). Usually these viruses only transfer from animal to animal (pigs in the case of H1N1) (birds in the case of the Spanish flu). But once, one of these animal viruses mutates, and starts to transfer from animals to humans... then it’s a problem, Why? Because we have no natural or acquired immunity.. the RNA sequencing of the genes inside the virus isn’t human, and the human immune system doesn’t recognize it so, we can’t fight it off.Now.... sometimes, the mutation only allows transfer from animal to human, for years it’s only transmission is from an infected animal to a human before it finally mutates so that it can now transfer human to human... once that happens..we have a new contagion phase. And depending on the fashion of this new mutation, thats what decides how contagious, or how deadly it’s gonna be..H1N1 was deadly....but it did not mutate in a way that was as deadly as the Spanish flu. It’s RNA was slower to mutate and it attacked its host differently, too.Fast forward.Now, here comes this Coronavirus... it existed in animals only, for nobody knows how long...but one day, at an animal market, in Wuhan China, in December 2019, it mutated and made the jump from animal to people. At first, only animals could give it to a person... But here is the scary part.... in just TWO WEEKS it mutated again and gained the ability to jump from human to human. Scientists call this quick ability, “slippery”This Coronavirus, not being in any form a “human” virus (whereas we would all have some natural or acquired immunity). Took off like a rocket. And this was because, Humans have no known immunity...doctors have no known medicines for it.And it just so happens that this particular mutated animal virus, changed itself in such a way the way that it causes great damage to human lungs..That’s why Corona virus is different from seasonal flu, or H1N1 or any other type of influenza.... this one is slippery AF. And it’s a lung eater...And, it’s already mutated AGAIN, so that we now have two strains to deal with, strain s, and strain L....which makes it twice as hard to develop a vaccine.We really have no tools in our shed, with this. History has shown that fast and immediate closings of public places has helped in the past pandemics. Philadelphia and Baltimore were reluctant to close events in 1918 and they were the hardest hit in the US during the Spanish Flu.Factoid: Henry VIII stayed in his room and allowed no one near him, till the Black Plague passed...(honestly...I understand him so much better now). Just like us, he had no tools in his shed, except social isolation...And let me end by saying....right now it’s hitting older folks harder... but this genome is so slippery...if it mutates again (and it will). Who is to say, what it will do next.Be smart folks... Stay home.....

March 24, 2020 2130 (Alaska Time)

So tonight's update is going to be 2.5 hours early, it has been a long day and I am not going to make it till midnight tonight.

Worldwide total stand at 422,629 with 40,976 of those being added in the past 21.5 hours
    This world wide total is certainly not accurate though as China has not reported a single new case or death over the past few days (which is absolutely not believable) and there are a few other countries in the world with unreliable data as well.

Total confirmed cases in the USA stand at 55,200
    8,752 new confirmed cases in the past 21.5 hours

Total deaths in the USA stand at 796 with 209 of those being new in the past 21.5 hours.

While the death toll is higher today in the USA, there is at least a glimmer of good news in the fact that we are not seeing new confirmed cases double from yesterday to today and may end up being less than reported yesterday by midnight.
    This has to be taken with a bit of salt as well because testing is hit or miss and there are many places that simply do not have enough test kits for the amount of patients requesting to be tested.
    But right now we will take any good news or indications we can get.

Below are the stats for 3-23 ending at 2359 and for 3-24 ending at 2130

Stay safe out there

Name:	3_24 2130 COV.jpg 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	387268   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3_23 2359 COV.jpg 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	387266  

Thanks for the updates. I really secluded myself today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	82213506-82B9-4C68-9A3D-459615E77D5A.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	387272
    CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    Thanks for the updates. I really secluded myself today.

Name:	82213506-82B9-4C68-9A3D-459615E77D5A.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	387272
    Yea you did.

As long as you have food and water, I think you might good there.

BCS

Well we just got notified that we have 1 person at my work that has it now, don't know who or what department. And that there are 2 cases in the county where I live. This is going to get real interesting...

Well, whether I was being carefree or not, I don't have a choice now. The guvnor ordered all non-essential businesses to close at midnight tonight for an undetermined period of time. All bars have to cease and desist. All restaurants can be take out of delivery only from this day forth. And yes, I do have food and water stockpiled. I am not going to stop doing the things I like, I have two weeks off paid. Going to be nice and I plan on doing some riding the next two days before the rain comes back. Other than that, have parts for my Lightning, Mustang, and my bikes. So will be kept busy and likely get the stockpiled mod parts all on before April 6th.

I know no one that has it. I know of no cases in Midwest City OK as of today. And I rarely ever leave MWC. I will keep on doing my daily workouts, and just not lose any sleep over this crap.

And for the record, what Fockin asshat gets to decide what is and isn't an essential business? Anyone that's working at any business, that business is essential to them. And this $1200 per person / 3400 per family the wigs in DC are going to pass isn't going to help someone out of a job. Me, I have dough in the bank, can make it a year or so. I know most don't.
    Last edited by cbxer55; 1 Week Ago at 12:53 PM.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

Funny, no one polled me. Nothing has changed drastically for me and I still know of no one who has this crap.

Poll: 100% Of Americans Expect To Get COVID-19

SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

Funny, no one polled me. Nothing has changed drastically for me and I still know of no one who has this crap.

Poll: 100% Of Americans Expect To Get COVID-19

This is from a neighbor, about 5 doors away from me. She requested Mucinex online since she could not go out, and I left her a package in her mailbox. Yesterday I asked how she was doing.

Feeling much better. My son had it also. Dr. Only did a chest x-ray due to the fact that up near the holy spirit hospital, the Covid 19 testing site did not have enough tests. Both chest x rays were healthy enough to send us home on quarantine. So did we have it? Ill never know. Austin was way worse. Temperature was high while in New Orleans. Had the body aches so bad it felt like someone was breaking your bones. And then the cough and lung pressure. I didn't have it like him.
    It's out there. Just because it has not been reported in your area does not mean that people don't have it. I would rather be safe than sorry.
    My routine of late has not been impacted because I am retired and I have so many tasks to do inside our home. Donna, however, has had to work from home since last Friday.

Be safe, and stay healthy, everyone!

- My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    - God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the vision to tell the difference.

March 25, 2020 @ 1200 (Alaska Time) Mid day numbers.

Worldwide confirmed cases have increased by nearly 40,000 in the past 14 hours (this number is low as China and other countries are not reporting for days now)

Confirmed cases in the USA have increased by nearly 9,000 in the past 14 hours. (these numbers are also low due to test kit v/s patient ratio)

Today is setting up to be a record day and by midnight if the current rate continues we will see double the new case today as we did yesterday.

At this pace the USA will overtake Italy in confirmed cases before the weekend and be #2 country in the world of confirmed cases.

Below are the mid day stat's

Be safe out there.

BCS

Name:	3_25 1200 COV.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	387284  
    Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 1 Week Ago at 06:53 PM.

You are so much an alarmist. People should be cautious, for God's sake try and instill some level of calm, morality, and humanity.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Brakeaway Throttle Lock / Rivco Passenger Boards / K&N Air

Quote Originally Posted by TM109R View Post
    You are so much an alarmist. People should be cautious, for God's sake try and instill some level of calm, morality, and humanity.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I am not yelling "the sky is falling" or anything, but I am also not sticking my head in the sand and saying "All good, nothing to see here" either
    Just posting actual (factual) numbers and commenting on them as I see them.
    (Although I understand there are some who do not let a little thing like "Facts" get in the way of their "Opinion"....... I admin a political page also and deal with this on a daily basis)

Just keeping a running tally here by posting the stats as the days go by, so we have a reference to look back on and can track the progression. (and have conversation about it if we so choose)

If you see the number of infectious disease cases growing by multiples of 2 over a daily basis....it is certainly something to be a bit alarmed about.

Does the term exponential growth ring a bell? (I don't make this stuff up....its fact)

Not there yet today which is good, we are only at 10,345 new cases so far, with still 6 hours left in the day.

I hope you and those like you are right, that there is nothing to be worried about. But I am hedging my bets on the side of caution and not putting my entire stack of chips down on 00 hoping for a lucky spin of the wheel.

Perhaps start your own thread on the subject that is more uplifting and spiritual like you are requesting.
    We all know your previous posts to the forum over the years were filled with joy and kindness toward your fellow man. [Sarcasm]
    Have a read back in your post history, on your profile page and see for yourself.

If you don't like my thread or my post .....don't click on the thread and you will not have to read my "alarming post"......its pretty much just that easy.

Have another scotch and cigar and enjoy your evening.

BCS
    Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 1 Week Ago at 10:16 PM.

For those of you that are practicing social distancing. How do you know when your to close?

Name:	FAC24DF2-9DCF-47AF-8665-E78B1AFE54A4.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	387362
    CLICK HERE

I hope those find humor in this tough time.
    CLICK HERE

I am doing things different Sparky, have no choice. My favorite restaurant with a bar is closed, can't get my hair cut, can't get my nails done (not that I do that, I clip them). Really can't do much of nothing. Off for two weeks, fortunately paid. I go out driving, as I did today in my Mustang. Or my Lightning. Or go out riding, either of my two bikes. Whatever. I just go out and come home. I live alone, so don't have anyone to bring it home to me but myself. I have lots of mods to do on my vehicles, so I'll do that. Got the HID driving lights on my Lightning today. Will do the heat exchanger fans tomorrow. Got a set of rear window louvers for my Stang on the way, will be here tomorrow. Got some more Mustang parts on the way as well. I'll keep busy, I guarantee you. Don't know anyone that has this but one online person I've never met, and likely never will. He got it because his wife works in a hospital. Feeling for him. Don't like him, but still feeling for him. I hope in two weeks, we're on the backside of the curve going downhill. Cause if not, things are going to get really ugly.

This morning when I woke up, around 10 am, the parking lot here at the apartments was empty. Have to assume everyone went to work as usual. Will see what tomorrow brings. Should be more cars here if anyone who lives here works at a "non-essential" business. Fock non-essential. Every business is essential in some way or other, or they wouldn't be in business. I pray they all are still viable after this is done.
    Last edited by cbxer55; 1 Week Ago at 01:58 AM.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

I am doing things different Sparky, have no choice. My favorite restaurant with a bar is closed, can't get my hair cut, can't get my nails done (not that I do that, I clip them). Really can't do much of nothing. Off for two weeks, fortunately paid. I go out driving, as I did today in my Mustang. Or my Lightning. Or go out riding, either of my two bikes. Whatever. I just go out and come home. I live alone, so don't have anyone to bring it home to me but myself. I have lots of mods to do on my vehicles, so I'll do that. Got the HID driving lights on my Lightning today. Will do the heat exchanger fans tomorrow. Got a set of rear window louvers for my Stang on the way, will be here tomorrow. Got some more Mustang parts on the way as well. I'll keep busy, I guarantee you. Don't know anyone that has this but one online person I've never met, and likely never will. He got it because his wife works in a hospital. Feeling for him. Don't like him, but still feeling for him. I hope in two weeks, we're on the backside of the curve going downhill. Cause if not, things are going to get really ugly.

This morning when I woke up, around 10 am, the parking lot here at the apartments was empty. Have to assume everyone went to work as usual. Will see what tomorrow brings. Should be more cars here if anyone who lives here works at a "non-essential" business. Fock non-essential. Every business is essential in some way or other, or they wouldn't be in business. I pray they all are still viable after this is done.
    Well with all of these packages coming to you, you could get it from them. I believe 9 people that worked at an Amazon warehouse have tested for it. So you can see how and how fast this can spread. As I believe it can live on cardboard for two weeks. We are all going to have longer hair and you will see women’s natural hair colors. It’s all about being educated on the facts and statistics so everyone can make there own decisions.
    Keep safe and healthy.
    Last edited by rynosback; 1 Week Ago at 02:40 AM.
    CLICK HERE

We''l see on the packages. Maybe they are wearing gloves now? Who knows. I am not losing sleep over it. If I get it, so be it. I am not going to stop living. Maybe two packages. Maybe they won't ship real quick because of this. The site did say there could be delays because of it. No worries. When they get here, they get here. I'm not seeing people wearing masks here. Gloves, yes. Masks no. I keep a box of black latex gloves in my garage. Also keep hand sanitizing wipes there. Use them all the time. Maybe more people are doing the same.
    Last edited by cbxer55; 1 Week Ago at 02:51 AM.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

From what I have read it can live on cardboard for 24 hours or so and on plastic and certain metals for up to 3 days.
    But I have also read other reports that give different time lines and some even saying they found live virus aboard cruise ships 2 weeks after passengers disembarked like you are saying.
    Who knows what to believe at this point.....one things for sure, it is a nasty little bugger that is hard to get rid of and easy to catch.

If your mail man has it he could potentially be spreading it throughout an entire area very easily.

All packages and mail coming to my house are put into the quarantine room using gloves and then get a good long ozone treatment.

Everything we are receiving for the foreseeable future is being done by delivery and not having my family go back out for anything.

Even had the local grocery store deliver today (an order we placed last week because they are so jammed up) half the order was missing because they are out of everything and low on stocks......but we will take what we can get at this point.

Opened the doors up and had them walk the boxes of stuff right into the room and set them down without touching anything else.
    Then we just start the ozone generator and close the door.

Had a tip for the guy already in an envelope pinned to a tree right where his truck was, so that is about as socially isolated as one can get.

Again, I am not crazy paranoid (even though it sounds like it I am sure) and so concerned that my wife or kids will get this they will die from it, but we have a very sick elderly person we take care of and it would kill her for sure if she gets this.....so we have to be extra careful right now.
    (Not that I want my wife or kids to get this either and I am taking every precaution for that not to happen)

We did have some suspicious looking fellows show up today, wanting to approach my house saying they were selling something.

The wife stopped them just a few steps into the yard and was like "are you kidding me, don't come any closer and get the [email protected]#K out of here".....as she slightly turns so they see the pistol on her side.....LOL
    She is not messing around and they got the message loud and clear....jumped back in their van and went down the street to the next house right away. (where no doubt they got the same reception)
    What kind of idiots would go door to door unexpected and uninvited right now and expect to get a warm greeting.
    Not sure about you all, but it ain't happening at my house.
    9 days fully quarantined now and some dipstick, thinks he is just going to come strolling up and shake hands after he has been to 100 other houses that day......I think NOT.

BCS
    Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 1 Week Ago at 04:54 AM.