HELP Clutch issue maybe

Thread: HELP Clutch issue maybe

Default HELP Clutch issue maybe

I just purchased a 2009 C109RT and when I’m coming off the clutch to roll/go in first gear the back tire jumps. Any idea what this could be causing that to happen? I could really use the help as I’m new to the cruiser game. Thanks in advance I’d you are able to help.
    Bike has 45k on it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

My clutch use to grab suddenly after starting out from a stop and turning left and sometimes right. This went on for years. One day when I had my gas tank off, I noticed the clutch cable, where it comes out of the top opening in the shroud that sorrounds the radiator, was wearing into the plastic. I took a cable tie and pulled the cable to the side to prevent anymore wearing. I found this stopped my clutch from grabbing. Maybe this will help you.

[QUOTE=psmith;3994926]My clutch use to grab suddenly after starting out from a stop and turning left and sometimes right. This went on for years. One day when I had my gas tank off, I noticed the clutch cable, where it comes out of the top opening in the shroud that sorrounds the radiator, was wearing into the plastic. I took a cable tie and pulled the cable to the side to prevent anymore wearing. I found this stopped my clutch from grabbing. Maybe this will help

Eliminate all the inherent problems of cable operated anything Install a hydraulic clutch Kit IN STOCK HYDRAULIC CLUTCH KIT C109/M109 $440USD INCL SHIPPING WORLDWIDE $575AUD INCLUDES SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE CONTACT [email protected] PayPalClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191010_122120.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	387006Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190511_205730.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	387008Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191204_134917.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	387010Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200210_121549.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	387012

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NewKidOnTheBlock6 View Post
    I just purchased a 2009 C109RT and when I’m coming off the clutch to roll/go in first gear the back tire jumps. Any idea what this could be causing that to happen? I could really use the help as I’m new to the cruiser game. Thanks in advance I’d you are able to help.
    Bike has 45k on it.
    Search clutch shudder. There is a fix. Its due to lack of oil getting to the clutch pack.