M109 Rider Forums banner

Off Topic .......Hand Sanitizer

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  letiverme 
#1 · (Edited)
Have you seen the craziness going on with hand sanitizer right now?

Its basically sold out across the country and people are already hording and price gouging when reselling it.

I searched around and found big 33oz refill bags for the dispensers that hang on the wall still available and had 2 cases shipped home to the family just now.

Pretty crazy, should have bought stock in Clorox, Purell and Lysol last week. :p

Not being paranoid but I am a firm believer in "Its better to have, than to have not" when it come to being prepared for just about anything.

So just a heads up, if you think you might want some.....better get it quick while you still can.

Never thought I would see the day but her we are. (Go online and try to buy from Amazon, Walmart or practically anywhere......they are all sold out and some show next delivery in mid April)

Next to sell out will be food, water and ammo.....Its like hurricane season in February. :joke:

BCS

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Here where I work, we are told only to use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available. Hand sanitizer really makes your hands dry and ugly looking due to the alcohol. I rarely use the stuff. I use good old fashioned soap and water. But most people watch the TeeVee and get caught up in all the hysteria they induce. Must have hand sanitizer. Next thing you know, no stores have it. I hate television. And radio for that matter. They spread rumors and innuendos and have too damn many commercial interruptions. I avoid both like the plague they are.

I do keep a box of wipes in my toolbox for emergency use. I work with some nasty stuff, a wipe would be better than some of that. I also keep a bottle of lotion right next to the wipes. Put it on right after the wipe, to keep my hands from turning into prunes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.