Ordered Rifle windshield & lowers, anyone have them?

Thread: Ordered Rifle windshield & lowers, anyone have them?

Default Ordered Rifle windshield & lowers, anyone have them?

I raised my VStream up as high as it will go, definitely helped but I'm curious how well I can cut wind without installing a fairing. I ordered the Rifle shield & lowers with black hardware:

https://rifle.com/Motorcycle-Windshi...uki-M-109.aspx

https://rifle.com/Motorcycle-Windshi...ers-M109R.aspx

Still an 8-11 week lead time ugh! Will hopefully be worth the wait. Anyone have their shield & lowers installed? If so what do you think? Pics?

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Have both on mine. Looks ok , windshield has a fair amount of adjustment. Still take grasshoppers to the knuckles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191006_183929_1582300528364.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	386854  
    Last edited by kellyd67; 02-21-2020 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Add photo

Quote Originally Posted by kellyd67 View Post
    Have both on mine. Looks ok , windshield has a fair amount of adjustment. Still take grasshoppers to the knuckles
    Nice thanks. Yeah looking at the website pics and yours, I think I'll be shooting for angle/height right about where you have yours.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I don't think the windshield makes the bike look nearly as good as when naked, but I commend you for ignoring style for practicality. I have Suzuki windshields on my Nines and I think they negatively affect the looks of the bikes, but I am willing to sacrifice looks for wind and rain protection. Also, I prefer to ride with a half helmet when the weather is warm to hot. Without a windshield I'd have to ride with a full face helmet in all weather or deal with the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalman View Post
    I don't think the windshield makes the bike look nearly as good as when naked, but I commend you for ignoring style for practicality. I have Suzuki windshields on my Nines and I think they negatively affect the looks of the bikes, but I am willing to sacrifice looks for wind and rain protection. Also, I prefer to ride with a half helmet when the weather is warm to hot. Without a windshield I'd have to ride with a full face helmet in all weather or deal with the consequences.
    Yes indeed I like riding with half helmets which is why I'm gonna try the Rifle screen. Boy those are some pretty bikes you have, love the red one wow..