Power Commander V or Fi2000 PowrPro Black

Thread: Power Commander V or Fi2000 PowrPro Black

Default Power Commander V or Fi2000 PowrPro Black

Hello guys

which one do you recommend for the M109R (Power Commander V or Fi2000 PowrPro Black)?

the guy in the workshop here in UAE told me to go with power commander V and he will take of the mapping and whatever is needed but i saw some comments that the bike will need dyno with that

also i found on Dynojet website that they have power commander V, power commander V EX and power commander FC; so what is the difference between them?

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by ayman.shaalan View Post
    Hello guys

which one do you recommend for the M109R (Power Commander V or Fi2000 PowrPro Black)?

the guy in the workshop here in UAE told me to go with power commander V and he will take of the mapping and whatever is needed but i saw some comments that the bike will need dyno with that

also i found on Dynojet website that they have power commander V, power commander V EX and power commander FC; so what is the difference between them?

Power Commander V - map based tuner that only controls fueling and would likely need a dyno tune. (Can add auto-tuner but requires wide-band O2 sensor install).
    PowrPro Black - auto-tuner based on crank speed that only controls fueling. (Only "tunes" during acceleration and has app based manual settings for cruise and part throttle)

V - "race only"
    EX - "street legal"
    FC - manual adjustment for tuning
    Last edited by Kratos109; 02-05-2020 at 07:05 PM.