Corbin driver' seat question

Thread: Corbin driver' seat question

Default Corbin driver' seat question

Hi

Another question for you guys. Bought bike with the stock seat, Corbin drivers seat,Corbin passenger seat with backrest ( attached to that strange Corbin

Glovebox -anyone have one of those ? thoughts ? ) that glovebox with the backrest sells for $676-outrageous !! and a loose Corbin backrest.

My question is this- the Corbin drivers seat does not have the fitting in order to accomodate the backrest. I can't figure out why Corbin would make a seat with

and without this firring. Is there a way to modify this drivers seat in order for it to accept the backrest ? really enjoy a drivers backrest and I certainly do not

want to have to purchase another seat.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Saffer View Post
    Hi

Another question for you guys. Bought bike with the stock seat, Corbin drivers seat,Corbin passenger seat with backrest ( attached to that strange Corbin

Glovebox -anyone have one of those ? thoughts ? ) that glovebox with the backrest sells for $676-outrageous !! and a loose Corbin backrest.

My question is this- the Corbin drivers seat does not have the fitting in order to accomodate the backrest. I can't figure out why Corbin would make a seat with

and without this firring. Is there a way to modify this drivers seat in order for it to accept the backrest ? really enjoy a drivers backrest and I certainly do not

The only way to modify that Corbins Rider’s Seat is to send it back to Corbins so they can have the modifications performed. By the time they finish gouging your pockets for that and the additional cost of a Backrest, you’ll be paying just as much, if not more than you would’ve if you had sold the seat you have and added some of your own money to it toward the purchase of a new Corbin Rider’s Seat and a Backrest.
    Last edited by JUDAH-9; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffer View Post
    Hi

I have all 3 your are asking about. My bike came with the Corbin heated seats. I also have the glovebox, you can search my thread here about it. The reason we got it was because at the time we would ride 2 up all the time until the wife got her Spyder. Now I havent had the back seat on it in years.

Now I did by a grasshopper backrest and I am hoping I can get it to work with the Corbin seat but I havent installed it yet