M109 Rider Forums banner

Last Sunday in May

5K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  Bully1973 
#1 ·
Will try and push forwards a spring meet.let it warm up a bit and hope for a clear day..if anyone is still checking in here,mark the date..I’ll post in Bully’s Ontario also..we need a good turnout..did well last year considering the challenging weather..

will gage interest and pick a central location as we break winter

#12 ·
Yep still around don't check the board like years past but I'm in too for last Sunday of May

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was gonna send out a search party in Feb..hope alls well and will see you on that clear sunny day in May..if n contact with Fraps,give him a heads up

NSF,counting on you and your funky Mods..if anyone deserves a better riding day it's you..you were the Hard Man on last years ride..early cold start out of Barrie,from snow to rain down the 400 to King ..great afternoon at least..and if you see punkbobber have him check in.

happy New Years boys !

#13 ·
AMBER ALERT

Amber Alert-----missing bully rider,last seen in Peel Region...goes by the handle

"Under Construction"

Yellow 08 LE...extremely low milage,original tires. :eek:

aproach with extreme caution !! Could be armed,trained in explosives...most likely carrying diaper bag and wet wipes..last confirmed sighting, Chucky Cheese in Georgetown

#19 ·
Hey everyone, hope you all are in good health and loved ones are safe. I would love to join all of you on the ride. I just purchased a 2008 109R and would love to go on my first group with you guys. Never been on a ride here in Ontario as I am from the States. Bike is ready to go. I actually bought it from someone who has been on your group ride. Looking forward to it and will stay tuned. Safe riding everybody.

BTW, if anyone is selling a rear suzuki gel seat, suzuki backrest, luggage rack, or rear floorboards, let me know. I am in Richmond Hill, Ontario.

#23 ·
Hey thanks for bumping this, I was trying to figure out how to find it. Courtesy of COVID, which may or may not also kill this outing altogether (?), production of my replacement cables for my new handlebars has been severely delayed - and I'm already ballsdeep in the conversion... no turning back now.

For example, MotionPro, the only place I could find to make my clutch cable, currently advises their custom cable shop is CLOSED for COVID and is QUEUING requests for an "unknown future date" when they eventually open it back up... So I am not only waiting for the shop to open, but for whatever enormous queue of requests they may have lined up. So at this point, the odds are VERY high (virtually guaranteed I'd say...) that I will now NOT be able to make this ride by the end of May.

Sorry.
I hope to be back on the road sometime in June...
:'(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.