M109 Rider Forums banner

Anyone seen this?

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Maxrpm 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Was looking for a way to clean up the rear. I came across this light and was wondering if anyone has tried it. Here's a link because it says my pic size is invalid.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32962...d=7726amp--549vPsiNUUzOhxaVsARyQ1575820280088
Had I not already gone to considerable trouble essentially building this exact setup from scratch 2 yrs ago... I would seriously consider this. Looks very effective. The price is a bit risky for my taste from AliExpress (when it starts getting over $50 I like to have a solid return policy... that's just me). Having said that, this vendor has 406 followers, 98% rating and 5-stars across 7 reviews on 26 orders... that's a pretty solid profile for AliExpress.

To Psycho1000R's reply however - I purchase a wide variety of stuff from AliExpress quite regularly - but you do need to be careful. Some stuff is total garbage, some stuff is actually excellent / comparable quality to conventional retail. In all reality - MANY products we buy locally are SOURCED from China/Asian factories anyway! For those items, buying them from AliExpress just eliminates the unnecessary costs of various middleman distributors if you are willing to sift through the crap and find the gems, and wait 2 months for delivery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.