Harley for breakfast

Thread: Harley for breakfast

Default Harley for breakfast

Long post but I think You will like it.I was going to work at 4:30am on 405, kickin at 70mph and in my mirror I see a bike getting closer, now he is beside me, it's a harley, I think wow nice bike, he punches it and now he's about 150 feet ahead, well it about time, so I drop 2 gears, give the gas and doing 90, 6500rpm, the bike is just singing, put it in4th and I'm beside him now, crack the thottle 3 times, wapa,wapa, wapa, the bike isj jumping off the pavement, I roll the gas, I put it 5th and at110 I let go, back down to 70, way to go 9, he passes me and heads to work, I keep behind him and he pulls into a stall, I can't resist, I park right beside him, we pull are helmets off and he says, wow You have some horse power there, then I remark, yep ,it was hungry this morning.
    Love,love,love my 9

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rid View Post
    Long post but I think You will like it.I was going to work at 4:30am on 405, kickin at 70mph and in my mirror I see a bike getting closer, now he is beside me, it's a harley, I think wow nice bike, he punches it and now he's about 150 feet ahead, well it about time, so I drop 2 gears, give the gas and doing 90, 6500rpm, the bike is just singing, put it in4th and I'm beside him now, crack the thottle 3 times, wapa,wapa, wapa, the bike isj jumping off the pavement, I roll the gas, I put it 5th and at110 I let go, back down to 70, way to go 9, he passes me and heads to work, I keep behind him and he pulls into a stall, I can't resist, I park right beside him, we pull are helmets off and he says, wow You have some horse power there, then I remark, yep ,it was hungry this morning.
    Love,love,love my 9
    Lots of fun.
    Depending on the year of your bike and your mods....... twist it to the stops in 4th gear and you will be doing 130+ in just a few seconds.

BCS
    Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:55 AM.

Yep, lots a mods, probably going faster but when I slowed down that's when I looked at the speedo

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I don't know what it is about winter for me but I found myself putting a new Mustang in it's place this morning. Was 32 deg this morning and hit 120 passing it after he came to a dead stop with no traffic on an on-ramp and then he gunned it. Wasn't really even close and probably surprised him on how quick I was by him.

When I put the wind mask on due to the cold I seem to change. Not sure why.

The mask says, Don't mess with me...