M109 Rider Forums banner

Silence

3K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  Stavros 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Wassup brother! Hope you are having a good year.

You still enjoying your beemer?

#9 · (Edited)
Dean’s a great guy and loves the Rocket..it checks more boxes for him than the 9..I’m sure it’s looking great again..glad it’s back in good hands..unreal how someone can buy a bike and just leave it out in the elements for years..jeez a simple cover would of saved him thousands..what an ashat..

Family first brother,you have your priorities in order..the bikes will be there for you when time opens up..with my last youngin I had the same problem..I tied a couple rides in each year with family vacations..they’d fly out and I’d ride and meet them..then take short half day rides and meet them in different locations for hikes,beaches or lunch/dinners..worked great !

Zef’s fortunate to have a caring/ loving father in his corner..before you know it ,he’ll be going for rides with you

time fly’s,especially when you have a family

#19 ·
I'm lovin RicoChets Rocket! Having it parked beside the 9 sure takes up a lot of garage space though!
Dean
View attachment 386084
I would love to meet up with you next year when its beautiful outside so I can have a personal look at this machine once again!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.