Props to Hard Krome for a well-packed Velocity Pro exhaust..

Thread: Props to Hard Krome for a well-packed Velocity Pro exhaust..

Default Props to Hard Krome for a well-packed Velocity Pro exhaust..

I worked in a UPS sort hub in my early 20's, saw firsthand what packages go through. From then on I packed my personal shipments very well; over the years I've seen some horrible pack jobs, it truly sucks to receive a damaged product, like the crushed filters from the intake kit I was eager to install, return/replacement set me back a week. Quality packing is critical to a quality delivery, no way around it.

I received my Velocity Pro exhaust last week and was relieved to see they used a heavy walled box, stapled & taped shut. Each component was wrapped in plastic then foam, all separated by cardboard and padded with foam fill inserts. What great attention to detail, all arrived in pristine condition. Nice product!! Hard Krome is taking pride in their product, and packing it well enough to arrive in factory new condition. Thanks packing person Rogelio and Hard Krome, love the exhaust..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Optimized-packed.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	385992   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Optimized-packing slip.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	385994   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Optimized-Pipe.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	386000   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Optimized-Exhaust.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	385996   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Optimized-inside.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	385998  

Last edited by Six; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:53 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

100% Six. I absolutely love the Hard Krome Velocity Pro and SideBurner exhausts. They are my definitive favors, outside of the infamous, powerful, high-performing, rare, and elusive McCoy’s 2 into 1 exhaust. I currently have the IceBox Shorty Chrome SideBurner exhaust on my 07’ model M109R, the Two-Toned Velocity Pro Race Short exhaust on my 08’ model M109R, and the Black Ceramic Velocity Pro Full Length exhaust on my 2014 model M109R. I love the looks, performance, exhaust note/tone, rumble, and growl of each of them, whether at idle or during acceleration, respectively. I’m going to have my Full Length Velocity Pro cut down to the exact length of the Velocity Race Short exhaust, and have it powder coated with a semi-gloss, black, high-temp powder coating.

I hope you’ll love and enjoy your VP exhaust as much as I do mine!!!😁👍👍👍😁

Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    100% Six. I absolutely love the Hard Krome Velocity Pro and SideBurner exhausts. They are my definitive favors, outside of the infamous, powerful, high-performing, rare, and elusive McCoy’s 2 into 1 exhaust. I currently have the IceBox Shorty Chrome SideBurner exhaust on my 07’ model M109R, the Two-Toned Velocity Pro Race Short exhaust on my 08’ model M109R, and the Black Ceramic Velocity Pro Full Length exhaust on my 2014 model M109R. I love the looks, performance, exhaust note/tone, rumble, and growl of each of them, whether at idle or during acceleration, respectively. I’m going to have my Full Length Velocity Pro cut down to the exact length of the Velocity Race Short exhaust, and have it powder coated with a semi-gloss, black, high-temp powder coating.

I hope you’ll love and enjoy your VP exhaust as much as I do mine!!!😁👍👍👍😁

Wow Judah you have quite the selection there. :) So far so good with my full length VP, as you said great tone and rumble. Awesome exhaust..

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

My planned mods are all installed including lowering bones, Predator seat, shield, Baron's intakes, Velocity Pro exhaust and ECU tune. Very happy with the results she runs so well 😎
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191102_182222~3_1572740203562.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	386048  

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

Bike looks really nice David.

Quote Originally Posted by Bering_C_Sparky View Post
    Bike looks really nice David.
    Thanks Bering, the white/blue is growing on me. With only 250mi and being a fairly new rider, I'm still getting used to her. But I can say letting her breathe better along with your ECU tune made such a difference, she's easier to manage in slow speed maneuvers, low speed cruising, heck just sitting at idle I kept saying "wow" yesterday. Best money spent thanks for the superb ECU tune 👍 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Thanks Bering, the white/blue is growing on me. With only 250mi and being a fairly new rider, I'm still getting used to her. But I can say letting her breathe better along with your ECU tune made such a difference, she's easier to manage in slow speed maneuvers, low speed cruising, heck just sitting at idle I kept saying "wow" yesterday. Best money spent thanks for the superb ECU tune 👍 👍
    All good info, thanks for the updates and opinions. The Velocity Pro is definitely a nice looking setup with rave reviews here. For me, visually, it is "51%" in favour of the VP Shorty... but the apparent extra loudness of the Shorty then makes it "51%" in favour of the VP original long. Gah. I'm torn! Ha. Probably should just go Judah's route and buy my bikes in bulk, and just mount a combination of both. Lol.

And I keep hearing positive things about the ECU tune improving performance across the band not only at higher speed/acceleration - yours is one of few specifically mentioning low speed maneuvers which are also very important to me. Good to know!

And - Bike looks great!! Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSetFine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    All good info, thanks for the updates and opinions. The Velocity Pro is definitely a nice looking setup with rave reviews here. For me, visually, it is "51%" in favour of the VP Shorty... but the apparent extra loudness of the Shorty then makes it "51%" in favour of the VP original long. Gah. I'm torn! Ha. Probably should just go Judah's route and buy my bikes in bulk, and just mount a combination of both. Lol.

And I keep hearing positive things about the ECU tune improving performance across the band not only at higher speed/acceleration - yours is one of few specifically mentioning low speed maneuvers which are also very important to me. Good to know!

[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.m109riders.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbup.gif[/IMG]
    Thanks! Yeah I was on the fence about the shorty or full length VP, but went full length pretty happy I did. I had to turn my head to the right in a half helmet and focus to pick out the exhaust notes; I'm sure that'd be different with a shorty.

All stock I felt there was a really small sweet spot on clutch/throttle in 1st & 2nd gear lot maneuvers, I found myself having to give more throttle than seemed needed. The mods and ECU tune opened the sweet spot way up, much more forgiving. I do mostly in town cruising so a lot of 2nd - 4th gear, all smoother now. I fiddled with a Cobra FMS a 100 times on my Bolt, never seemed to get it right. Vets on that forum said I should have done a tune, glad I did this time.. 😎👍

Quote Originally Posted by NoSetFine View Post

😂😂😂...That was a good one NSF. I’m actually impartial to the Shorty version of SideBurner and Velocity Pro exhausts. I was strongly considering having my Full Length VP exhaust shortened to the length of the VPR Short exhaust, but I just noticed yesterday that the position of mounting point on the Full Length VP muffler is significantly off from that of the VPR Short exhaust, which would prohibit it from being shortened to the length I want. So, if you or anyone else is interested in a Full Length, black ceramic coated VP exhaust, I’m selling mine, so I can purchase either the Shorty SideBurner or VPR Short exhaust.