M109 Rider Forums banner

2019 Picture of the Month Winners

940 views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Mrtallguy67 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone!

Wanted to share on here for those of you not on the book of faces. For those that are not aware I admin The Boulevard Gallery FB page. When the Bike of The Month Contest ended here I started a group on FB dedicated to just the picture of the month idea. We do it a little different and vote on 12 different themes each year, one for every month. They range from Water to Sunrises, Monuments and More. The idea is to go out each month and enjoy a ride and find a cool picture to enter into the contest.

We have a bunch of amazing sponsors that donate great prizes to the winners each month as well! (Shout out to Andy, JC, Telmo, Ric and Josh)!

We then put the picture into a calendar for the group to enjoy. If you are interested in a calendar please message me here or on FB to place your order. We currently have 3 to choose from. The first is the groups official POTM option that features 5 pics. One main large picture of the winner and 4 thumbnails of the runners up. The other options are what we call the Justice League. We have one dedicated to just the Classic style Boulevards and one for just the Muscles. These two options both feature 3 to 4 pictures per page and are more equal size on the page. Below are some previews for your viewing pleasure!

Also, there is still one more POTM Challenge for this year. The Theme is Fall Leaves, so if you want to participate feel free to head over the group and join if your not already there. The contest starts Nov 1st.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/241720652953141/?ref=bookmarks

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood Automotive exhaust
[SUB][/SUB]

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.