SERIOUSLY!!!! No Joke!

Thread: SERIOUSLY!!!! No Joke!

Default SERIOUSLY!!!! No Joke!

Ok, so not a joke at all, seriously. Friday my phone had a catastrophic failure at work. It is a total loss with all contacts and texts lost-- no recent backup either. So, for those of you that want to remain in my contacts, please send me a text message with who you are, as after well more than 10yrs--- it is start over and rebuild. You should have my number.

Also, post on here if you would that you sent to help this stay at the top for awhile to make sure all continue to see it. Thanks!
    I am almost always working on a bike. If you have questions and need an answer quickly, just call me. 317-507-0940. Always up late. There will be time for sleep when I am dead!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I just sent you a text Bro.

While it can be tedious, I keep a paper list of all the contacts on my phone. Mostly it's in alphabetical order, except for new additions, which go to the bottom of the list. I've had phones totally fail on me before, so I don't take chances. Yet today, I still have a near 13 year old flip phone that still has the original battery. Amazing.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING
    White 2004 Ford Lightning
    Blue/Black 2007 Ford Mustang
    Red/Black 1998 Ford Ranger

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Idk what phone you guys use but on Android all of your contacts are in the cloud. For me, all of my settings, wifi networks, Bluetooth devices, browser favorites, pics and everything else are all backed up by default. I could drop my phone in the ocean and not even worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedahoe View Post
    Idk what phone you guys use but on Android all of your contacts are in the cloud. For me, all of my settings, wifi networks, Bluetooth devices, browser favorites, pics and everything else are all backed up by default. I could drop my phone in the ocean and not even worry about it.
    If you allow Google to do so.
    I don't. Google already knows more than I'd like.

BTTT
    I am almost always working on a bike. If you have questions and need an answer quickly, just call me. 317-507-0940. Always up late. There will be time for sleep when I am dead!