Whos is this?

Thread: Whos is this?

Question Whos is this?

Well I took a tour of Corbin today. A very impressive facility. What was very cool is you can go there and have your seat custom made to fit you instead of just ordering a stock one and there is no price difference. While taking my tour they had just made a set of M109 saddle bags and they where in the paint both. So who ordered bags for a 2008 Grey 9? Here are some pictures of the mold and your bags in the paint booth.

Click image for larger version.

Name:	8CDAF665-AE4E-4F39-B627-BA7FD36BC5B9.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	385902

Name:	613734B2-BCC9-4E4C-B8BC-09E849DDEDF1.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	385904

Name:	B74A4793-380F-4C0A-AB2D-AC6A471191F5.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	385906
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Could very likely be one of the many thousands of people who have never joined this forum. More than likely a FakeBook user.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer55 View Post
    Could very likely be one of the many thousands of people who have never joined this forum. More than likely a FakeBook user.
    It very well could be, but if you don’t ask you would never know. Try looking at the glass half full instead of half empty.
    Last edited by rynosback; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:53 AM.
    CLICK HERE

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    It very well could be, but if you don’t ask you would never know. Try looking at the glass half full instead of half empty.
    My remark was not critical of you. It was just stating a fact. Try being more open-minded. When I fill a glass with scotch, I fill it til it's half full, not half empty. LMAO!
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

My remark was not critical of you. It was just stating a fact. Try being more open-minded. When I fill a glass with scotch, I fill it til it's half full, not half empty. LMAO!
    I know, of coarse the owner of these bags many not be here. As not every 9 owner is on here. I would think a small percentage of owners are even on here. But I thought I would ask.
    CLICK HERE

I joined in May 2006. Left in 2008 after deleting every post I had ever made up to that point. Long story. Anyhow, I would venture a guess that of the thousands of members listed on the members list, only, maybe, 10% are even still here. Most have sold their bikes and moved on to others, or are pushin up daisies.

I have met a lot of other M109 Riders here where I live. Not a one of them has ever even heard of the place. I tell them about it. They never bother to join. Such is life.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

I joined in May 2006. Left in 2008 after deleting every post I had ever made up to that point. Long story. Anyhow, I would venture a guess that of the thousands of members listed on the members list, only, maybe, 10% are even still here. Most have sold their bikes and moved on to others, or are pushin up daisies.

I have met a lot of other M109 Riders here where I live. Not a one of them has ever even heard of the place. I tell them about it. They never bother to join. Such is life.
    I joined because my cousin told me to join the forum to ask questions and learn things about the bike before I get one next year. He said he's not a member too. But he used to own a 109.

Again, I would agree. But you never know. The odds of wining the lottery are rare, but people win the lottery everyday. Not really sure why you really care that I asked this. If they are here, great! If not, thats OK.
    CLICK HERE