Maggie Valley Rally this week (10/9-13)

Thread: Maggie Valley Rally this week (10/9-13)

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Default Maggie Valley Rally this week (10/9-13)

I know this isn't M109 related, but some of you guys also have spyders, so I thought I would let you know.
    The fall spyder rally is being held this week (10/9-13) in Maggie Valley. A few of us will be heading that way tomorrow morning. This time we will be staying near Boone, as we want to ride the northern areas a little more this year. We will be riding down the BRP on either Thursday or Friday to visit Maggie Valley, but most of our time will be in the upper region of NC, Tenn, and parts of Virginia. If anyone is going to be in the area, hit me up and let me know. It would be nice to ride with some of my 9er brothers and sisters.
    And don't worry, the wife will be with me, so I will go slow enough for you guys to keep up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

B.L. it looks like you all have already missed that event, or your post is a re-post...because 10/9/13 was almost 6 years ago.🤓🤓🤓

I’m just joking Bro. I’m sure you meant 10/9/19...😂😂😂

If you are going there check out Cabins In The Pines. The log cabins have full kitchens and it is quiet all run by 87 yr old Cherokee woman who still carries linens up the hill.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Well, another spyder rally is in the books. One of my buddies didn't get to ride his spyder down, due to a faulty brake switch. But he followed along in his truck. Did a total of 1117 miles between Wednesday and Sunday. Most days I did between 250-300. But Saturday, the wives were tired and wanted us to stay in. So on that day I only did about 75. It was overall, a fun trip. Just at a slower pace due to having a passenger.
    Got a chance to ride the Snake, Back of the Dragon, Diamondback, Rattler, and the BRP from Boone to Asheville. Nice weather on all days, but we did have about 2 hours of riding in the rain on the trip home yesterday.