The Official 2020 MId-Atlantic Meet Thread!!!!!

Thread: The Official 2020 MId-Atlantic Meet Thread!!!!!

Default The Official M109R 2020 MId-Atlantic Meet Thread!!!!!

This is the 13th year for this event!!!!!! So.......

We are back home once again! This is going to be a great year to be on a M109R and be part of the MAM for 2020! This has always been the best location for the MAM and the largest attendance! We need all M109R riders to be apart of this great meet. Great roads, great views, great food, and great stories and memories from the parking lot after hours shenanigans. I want to see you all there!!!!
    ​Welcome to the 13th Annual Mid-Atlantic Meet!!!

When: June 22nd (Monday) to 28th (Sunday) Sunday the 28th is the travel day.

Where: We are booked at the Sleep Inn at 222 Jefferson Highway Staunton, VA 24401

Get your reservations in as soon as possible!!! This will allow me to increase the room block when we need more rooms available to the group. Let's sell this place out!!!

To make reservations call 540-887-6500 and pick option 2 or ask for the front desk. Tell them that you want to book a room in the M109Riders group. DO NOT! choose the reservations menu or you will be put to the corporate site--- and you need that hotel extension (front desk) to keep from it getting screwed up. If they say that they are booked, please reply to this post and I will check on it. The rate is $82.99 plus taxes per night and includes breakfast. Some people have expressed that they want to come down earlier or stay later. If that is something that you want to do, you will be extended the group rate. You can cancel up to 24 hours without any charges to you. A complimentary water hose and towels will be provided, as usual, by the hotel.

Below is a couple of things that are extremely important and worth mentioning:

The back of the hotel is reserved for motorcycle parking only. Let the front desk know upon check-in if you have a trailer, they should direct you on where to park. Please see the image on the website home page indicating where you may park. If you park a car, truck or trailer in the back parking lot, you will be asked to move it. We are expecting a lot of motorcycles and need the parking spaces.

We have multiple routes plus some of those routes being reversed. Groups are released at separate times so everyone is not clustered together when heading out. If you have people you want to ride with, find an open route that can accommodate the number of riders you have.

Many of you may have ridden in packs before, but you also may be riding with others who have not. These are mountain roads that are technical in some areas. To be able to enjoy the ride, itís important to get everyone on the same page.

This post will be updated as the season moves along, so remember to check for updates.

Mid-Atlantic Meet Facebook page
    Last edited by futurR; 10-07-2019 at 10:18 PM.
    I am almost always working on a bike. If you have questions and need an answer quickly, just call me. 317-507-0940. Always up late. There will be time for sleep when I am dead!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

First one to post....Woohoo!

Very Active Member

Staunton can't wait ..... is winter over yet?

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

A great place for the MAM.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

Great news. Reschedule vacation tomorrow, make reservations this week.

Well guys my reservation has been made. Iím riding Spock down. He isnít an M109 but has the spirit of a ď9Ē

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    US Army Retired
    2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4x4 (The Bat)
    2013 Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager I call him Spock

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1048 View Post
    Well guys my reservation has been made. Iím riding Spock down. He isnít an M109 but has the spirit of a ď9Ē

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't worry my friend, I don't have a 9 anymore, but I am sure I will find something to ride there.
    I am still planning on doing my 6 week cross country trip. But if that should fall through, I will be there for the entire week of the MAM. Looking forward to it guys.

Reservations made for the MAM 2020. Packing for Oktoberfest Daytona now. Be safe You all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Air Ride, Irate Grill, LED turn signals,Trick True Fire paint with Dragons,Over 500 LEDS,TI Peg feelers, Freedom exhaust. Coastal Moto Chrome rim 10" 300 Avon, SUMO-X 26"Rim tire /Dam Guy's Custom Fender, Modded Swing arm, SUMO-X 9 Degree Triple trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Dam Guy View Post
    Reservations made for the MAM 2020. Packing for Oktoberfest Daytona now. Be safe You all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Looking Great Bill.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

I'll be there at least a couple nights. Looking forward to it.
    "Sir, I need to know who to make the check out to..."

"they call me Cash"

Booked Friday and Saturday night.
    "Sir, I need to know who to make the check out to..."

"they call me Cash"

Hopefully I'll be able to make it, after missing the last 2. Always a good time

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Canít wait

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    Hopefully I'll be able to make it, after missing the last 2. Always a good time
    We both missed the last 2, I'm booked Bronx grill will be there.
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.