The Official 2020 MId-Atlantic Meet Thread!!!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Official 2020 MId-Atlantic Meet Thread!!!!!

Bronx Grill won't make it this yr, sorry guys. So many reasons why I won't be there, hopefully next yr guys.
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Well, Iíll be there Saturday 6/20 - 6/28 riding by myself if I have to. I did a day ride out to the BRP on the Magnum weekend before last. Had a blast. Canít wait to get out there for a solid week of riding! Hopefully more of you can make it, but Iíll be going either way.
    Our numbers are down from the Raleigh group as well. But 2 of us will be riding up on Monday (6/22), one will be trailering up on either Monday or Tuesday, and 2 more might show up on either Thursday or Friday. Wife says that I will be placed in isolation for 14 days when I return (because of the virus), but it will be worth it. I just wanna ride!

unfortunately I have to wait till Wednesday but ill be there then...but better late than never.
    2007 m109r red, E3 250, iso grips, stilleto pegs, V-stream touring windshield, TRE...and the list is growing

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by thumperbm View Post
    unfortunately I have to wait till Wednesday but ill be there then...but better late than never.
    I bet your work is having you work more with what’s happening in the world.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Our numbers are down from the Raleigh group as well. But 2 of us will be riding up on Monday (6/22), one will be trailering up on either Monday or Tuesday, and 2 more might show up on either Thursday or Friday. Wife says that I will be placed in isolation for 14 days when I return (because of the virus), but it will be worth it. I just wanna ride!
    Well worth it in my book.
    CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    I bet your work is having you work more with whatís happening in the world.
    Its been crazier than usual...A lot of people like a can of beer while watching the show going on the last few months.
    2007 m109r red, E3 250, iso grips, stilleto pegs, V-stream touring windshield, TRE...and the list is growing

Its been crazier than usual...A lot of people like a can of beer while watching the show going on the last few months.
    I think more then one can.
    Heck I have been making a lot of beer bread with Coors Light.
    CLICK HERE

Very Active Member

Border still closed, so no Canadians this year .....
    Hope everyone has a good time and stay safe everyone.

Brad

Quote Originally Posted by BradSmith View Post

Brad
    let me know if you make it down later in the year. Maybe we can meet up for a ride somewhere.

Well just had to cancel for this MAM . Hated to but lot of stuff going on. Everyone be safe.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Air Ride, Irate Grill, LED turn signals,Trick True Fire paint with Dragons,Over 500 LEDS,TI Peg feelers, Freedom exhaust. Coastal Moto Chrome rim 10" 300 Avon, SUMO-X 26"Rim tire /Dam Guy's Custom Fender, Modded Swing arm, SUMO-X 9 Degree Triple trees.

I have had to cancel as well. Resources kind of went south thanks to that stupid virus. Not bitter just missing MAM again tears my heart out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    US Army Retired
    2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4x4 (The Bat)
    2013 Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager I call him Spock

Quote Originally Posted by BradSmith View Post

Brad
    I saw that decision was made the other day. Keep safe and healthy.
    CLICK HERE

Very Active Member

let me know if you make it down later in the year. Maybe we can meet up for a ride somewhere.
    Will do for sure

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Does anybody want a King room for next week? I'll be calling to cancel tomorrow.

Anyone still coming, or am I riding by myself?

Still 8 others on the list now. So 9 9ís will be carving up the VA twisties.
    CLICK HERE

One Vmax and one spyder from Apex. Should arrive midday on Monday.

One Vmax and one spyder from Apex. Should arrive midday on Monday.
    I guess there will be at least 3 of us then. Iím pretty sure Bill will make it since we are basically in his back yard. if not, Iíll be riding up and knocking on his door! So that makes 4.

Who else is still coming?

I guess there will be at least 3 of us then. Iím pretty sure Bill will make it since we are basically in his back yard. if not, Iíll be riding up and knocking on his door! So that makes 4.

Well, I just got word that KD will not be making it this year. So it looks like it will just be me riding up solo. But I will be there.
    If anyone is needing a room and would like to split one, hit me up. I have a double and now no one is on the other side.

I only live about 35 min away from Staunton and would love to ride up and meet you guys one eve. Is there a schedule of what rides y’all are goin on? I have to work next week but might be able to get off early one day.

Same. Live pretty close by and was thinking I might take a day off and come up but the wife has a sick aunt so not sure if I'm going to TN or not now.

I'll be there on Wednesday gotta keep making beer till then. I'm pretty sure Ken is coming on Wednesday also. I'll check in on you Tuesday evening to see if you need anything brought up. And of course i'll carry some refreshments with me.

Quote Originally Posted by 84yota View Post
    I only live about 35 min away from Staunton and would love to ride up and meet you guys one eve. Is there a schedule of what rides yíall are goin on? I have to work next week but might be able to get off early one day.
    no set schedule. We normally get up, grab some breakfast and check the weather. If there is rain in the area, we pick routes in the opposite direction. Pretty much ride all day. When we get back, we normally head out for dinner, then come back and tailgate half the night in the parking lot with some adult beverages. Head up to your room for a few hours sleep, then repeat. We will have the back cove of the parking lot cones off just for us. Easy ups, chairs, coolers, etc for the evening activities.

Quote Originally Posted by UVATom View Post
    Same. Live pretty close by and was thinking I might take a day off and come up but the wife has a sick aunt so not sure if I'm going to TN or not now.
    definitely try to make it for at least a day. We normally head out on the dayís ride around 9am unless we have to adjust the KSU time to beat the rain, or wait for it to pass.

I'll be there on Wednesday gotta keep making beer till then. I'm pretty sure Ken is coming on Wednesday also. I'll check in on you Tuesday evening to see if you need anything brought up. And of course i'll carry some refreshments with me.
    Sounds good Bill. You still have my number, right? Does Ken still have his Connie? Itíll be good to see him again. Itís been a while!

Well, I just got word that KD will not be making it this year. So it looks like it will just be me riding up solo. But I will be there.
    If anyone is needing a room and would like to split one, hit me up. I have a double and now no one is on the other side.
    See you on Monday. Donít worry, itís only about 50 miles...

Sounds good Bill. You still have my number, right? Does Ken still have his Connie? Itíll be good to see him again. Itís been a while!
    Yep still got your number, I'm pretty sure ken has moved on from the connie...And I cant remember what he was on last, its hell getting older you still have my number also if you need anything.

Yep still got your number, I'm pretty sure ken has moved on from the connie...And I cant remember what he was on last, its hell getting older you still have my number also if you need anything.
    Yep, I still have it.

See you on Monday. Donít worry, itís only about 50 miles...
    Slight modification in my plans. I will be arriving on Tuesday morning (hopefully early) and checking out on Sunday (6/2. I will be checking on you guys Tuesday morning and hopefully able to catch up for the days ride.

I made it. Checked in around 6:45pm. It was still raining when I got here, so I dropped the trailer, and headed up to the Mill St Grill for some baby back ribs. They were just as good as I remembered them being 3 years ago! As I was sitting there waiting for my food, I remembered the time we were there 4 years ago during the power outage eating in the dark... until Tiny clicked the LED light on the bill of his cap on. Sure do miss him.

Name:  IMG_3400.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  33.3 KB

Planning to set up camp in the morning, then head out for a ride. Only a 40% chance of scattered showers. Hoping to head out to WV, but I’ll have to check the radar in the morning to see which direction to head out.

According to the front desk, someone is checking in tomorrow. Several others Monday - Wednesday, so it looks like tomorrow will be my only solo ride.