The Official 2020 MId-Atlantic Meet Thread!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Official 2020 MId-Atlantic Meet Thread!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    Ryan, what I think what you meant to say was, BErnie

Comin in on Sunday!! I can't wait. I have missed all you guys!!!
    My fault. Names could be spelled out in so many ways these days. I have it corrected.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    Ryan, what I think what you meant to say was, BErnie

Comin in on Sunday!! I can't wait. I have missed all you guys!!!
    Gonna be a great time....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iíll be riding in on Monday. Lord willing and the creek donít rise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    US Army Retired
    2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4x4 (The Bat)
    2013 Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager I call him Spock

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by weems109 View Post
    Gonna be a great time....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Always is!

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    My fault. Names could be spelled out in so many ways these days. I have it corrected.
    LOL all good Ryan, just given you a hard time.

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Very Active Member Blessed Biker's Avatar

I'll be There.
    Clear tall Vstream / OEM Black Engine guard / PowrPro Black / REVO 6" Bass Cannon/ Some 9 L.E.D.s / Revo Rear cowl LED / Swampwork LED Rear turn signals / Corbin Seat. / Airnott Air Ride / Revo Devil Eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessed Biker View Post
    I'll be There.
    GREAT to hear. Could you please provide more details about you. This is an example of what I mean.

1. FuturR...............Matt..............IN
    2. Rodlad...............Rodney..........IN +1 Sandy
    3. Bradsmith...........Brad.............Newmarket, Ontario
    4. Fast Daddy...........................MD
    5. Bobby1048..........Bobby?.........OH
    6. Blacklightening.....Keith?..........NC
    7. Dam Guy.............Bill...............WV +1 Deb
    8. Cvsisinthehouse....Cliff.............MD
    9. Weems109...........Steve...........OH

10. Some9...............Andy.............NY
    11. Poseiden.............Sean............VA
    12. Big-B.................Bernie...........MD +1 Sue
    13.Blessed Biker.....?.?.?.?........VA
    CLICK HERE

Add me to the list. Reservation booked. thumperbm va. Bill. I plan on being there longer this year.
    2007 m109r red, E3 250, iso grips, stilleto pegs, V-stream touring windshield, TRE...and the list is growing

Quote Originally Posted by thumperbm View Post
    Add me to the list. Reservation booked. thumperbm va. Bill. I plan on being there longer this year.
    Got you added Bill. Raise a glass for me as Iím on the West Coast now. Iíll be back some day to hang out at the MAM.
    CLICK HERE

Got you added Bill. Raise a glass for me as Iím on the West Coast now. Iíll be back some day to hang out at the MAM.
    Ryan you know I always have a couple cold ones around. Look forward to when your back in the neighborhood to sharing a few again.
    2007 m109r red, E3 250, iso grips, stilleto pegs, V-stream touring windshield, TRE...and the list is growing

Quote Originally Posted by thumperbm View Post
    Ryan you know I always have a couple cold ones around. Look forward to when your back in the neighborhood to sharing a few again.
    Thanks.
    CLICK HERE

Well, I have to say the list is the most accurate it has ever been. That being said, that is the correct number of rooms that have been reserved. Let's get on this and get the rooms reserved. There usually is a big surge in reservations about this time of year and we need to make sure there are plenty of rooms in our block. So, DO NOT wait until the last minute as I may not be able to get those extra rooms once needed. Jump on it guys. You can always cancel 24hrs ahead of time if something comes up.
    I am almost always working on a bike. If you have questions and need an answer quickly, just call me. 317-507-0940. Always up late. There will be time for sleep when I am dead!

Room reserved and hoping we are out of the pandemic realm we in rgt now

Quote Originally Posted by phatm9 View Post
    Room reserved and hoping we are out of the pandemic realm we in rgt now
    I have you on the list showing as this, as this is is what I know about you. Please correct what you want posted.
    15.Phatm9.............not sure......IL
    Thanks and stay safe and Healthy.
    CLICK HERE

I have you on the list showing as this, as this is is what I know about you. Please correct what you want posted.
    15.Phatm9.............not sure......IL
    Thanks and stay safe and Healthy.
    Mark ...IL

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by phatm9 View Post
    Mark ...IL

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Thanks Mark, I have it updated.
    CLICK HERE

Virus or no virus, as long as the hotel is open, I will be there for the MAM. Canít wait to get away from some of the craziness! I might even head out there this weekend for a ride up in the mountains. In dire need of some wind therapy!

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Virus or no virus, as long as the hotel is open, I will be there for the MAM. Canít wait to get away from some of the craziness! I might even head out there this weekend for a ride up in the mountains. In dire need of some wind therapy!
    That sounds like a plan to me. I just canceled my little get away with the wife that was set for next week at Myrtle Beach. Unless there is a strict stay in place order, I am definitely going. I truly hope things are a lot better by then, and that we all make it through this with our health and jobs. Hope to see you all real soon.

P, I truly hope this thing is under control long before the Mid-Atlantic Meet, you all can carry on as planned, and have the time of your lives. However, do you think it would be wise for all the folks who have committed to the event, and are coming from a variety of cities, towns, and states, to do so even if this situation is the same then as it is now, or possibly worse...which is the current prediction for the entire US.? It sounds like you all would be giving up one form of craziness for a different form craziness. It would be the absolute worst news possible, if you all gathered there together, despite the instructions and information provided by our nations Surgeon General and leading health officials to shelter in place, wear appropriate masks and gloves, wash hands religiously, practice social distancing, and several or possibly all of you subsequently tested positive for the Coronavirus. Is there anything at all in this world thatís so important itís worth possibly losing your life over, due to the Coronavirus?

This is not to start an argument. I was just a bit surprised to read you felt that way about this horrible and deadly virus weíre all dealing with.

No better way of ďsocial distancingĒ than riding a motorcycle! Even the night time tailgating can be done with 6 feet between us. Most of the time spent at the meet is outdoors in the fresh air. Everyone just needs to follow a no touching anyone elseís bike policy and we will be good.

hopefully, it will be over by then, but who knows...

No better way of ďsocial distancingĒ than riding a motorcycle! Even the night time tailgating can be done with 6 feet between us. Most of the time spent at the meet is outdoors in the fresh air. Everyone just needs to follow a no touching anyone elseís bike policy and we will be good.

hopefully, it will be over by then, but who knows...
    And just ride in packs of 9.
    CLICK HERE

I have zero plans of canceling this event as of now. There could be an issue on the hotel side though by then or state event that could cause something.

The company I work for also produces hand sanitizer, something we made years ago and got away from it and now is our main product. Getting all the lines swapped over for production in a weeks time was an event. We now have individual orders that have averaged 40-50/day for years, and this morning walked into over 600 and still were taking orders all day. This has definitively transformed our business focus for the time being. All in less than a week really.

Now, I have not contacted the hotel recently, so that should be a priority for me this week. I plan to be there with one of my 9's or maybe both.
    I am almost always working on a bike. If you have questions and need an answer quickly, just call me. 317-507-0940. Always up late. There will be time for sleep when I am dead!

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

I did a social distancing ride of about 210 miles this past sunday. The guy I think was sort of nervous, so he kept his helmet on the entire time. We had a blast going through some nice twisties, but I never saw his face. In fact, if he walked up to me today, I would not know him unless I remembered his face from the facebook profile from the riding group that we are members of. Seemed weird, but had a blast. Funny thing though, after he didn't take the helmet off at the second stop, I did slip my body guard into position, just in case he wasn't who he seemed to be. But all was good.

We are currently in a "essential business" only mandate here in VA but hopefully it is lifted by then. I'm not sure if hotels count or not.

Quote Originally Posted by UVATom View Post
    We are currently in a "essential business" only mandate here in VA but hopefully it is lifted by then. I'm not sure if hotels count or not.
    It is supposed to be until 6/10 unless the governor lifts it sooner or extends it. I just called the Sleep Inn in Staunton, VA. They are still open and taking reservations.

It is supposed to be until 6/10 unless the governor lifts it sooner or extends it. I just called the Sleep Inn in Staunton, VA. They are still open and taking reservations.

I realized recently that the fastest I ever ride is when I go to a bike rally and try to keep up during the rides. Will never forget doing 90 mph trying to stay with some of you dudes on a wet highway in North Carolina. Yikes!
    2005 Harley Davidson Springer Softail Custom 2007 Harley Davidson Night Rod Special
    2009 Victory Hammer S 2009 Pontiac Solstice Coupe
    2010 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2012 Mini Cooper S Coupe
    2016 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster 2017 Suzuki M109R
    2020 Indian Scout Bobber

Cvsinthehouse, I went to MAM in Ď18 had the 9 up to 90 when common sense kicked in, the rest of the crew was doing well above that

US Army Retired
    2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4x4 (The Bat)
    2013 Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager I call him Spock

Do not get caught doing 90 or above in VA. That ticket would be a WORLD of hurting.
    CLICK HERE

Very Active Member BIG MIKE 109R's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1048 View Post
    Cvsinthehouse, I went to MAM in Ď18 had the 9 up to 90 when common sense kicked in, the rest of the crew was doing well above that

I know what you're talking about Bobby, I had to get my bike repainted. There was a group of guys (I'm not calling no names) that sucked the paint off my bike when they passed by.

JESUS IS LORD! 2008 Candy Max Orange Debeavered, Yana Shiki 2" bones, Grasshopper backrest, V&H Big Shots, Dunlop Elite-3 250 rear, Dunlop D251 150 front, LED brake lights, micro brite rear turn signals, Arlen Ness billet chrome grips, smoothie rear fender, ATRE, Wolo horn, Scorp motor mounts, Gel seat, Chrome M109R derby cover, A&R 6K HID.
    I fly low, those who fly low, fly long! BIG MIKE