M109 Rider Forums banner

Windvest or similar screen

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  dapiglet 
#1 ·
Hi,

Who has fitted a Windvest or similar style screen to their 109? I have a smoked V-stream and I took it off as I wasn't happy with the look. How do the Windvest screens or similar look/fit/work getting the wind up and over you? I'm thinking its our headlight bucket that upsets the look with a screen, so maybe I should look at changing out the headlight instead. It will soon be back to Freo Dr afternoons over in the west and that 30 knot headwind riding home is not so great. Would be nice to push it out the way with a screen that suits.

Thoughts and experience with different screens all welcome.

Cheers,

WestOz

#2 ·
I have a windvest on my Magnum. Good company with great customer service and a great product. I didn’t know they made screens for the 9 tho. I had to look it up. This is the first post where I’ve heard them mentioned on this site. Doesn’t look to bad. Looks much better than the v-stream (my opinion).

#3 ·
I have a windvest on my Magnum. Good company with great customer service and a great product. I didn't know they made screens for the 9 tho. I had to look it up. This is the first post where I've heard them mentioned on this site. Doesn't look to bad. Looks much better than the v-stream (my opinion).
Anything looks better than the triceratops-looking v stream. I refuse to use that horrendous thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.