M109 Rider Forums banner

Joined the 280/160 club

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  BIG MIKE 109R 
#1 ·
Just got it back from the shop. Please don't mind the ****ty turn signal bracket, the Revo cycle led strip should be in this week.
More mods to come.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

See less See more
#10 ·
Looking at the shape of your front tire, it looks as if your front wheel is 3.5” wide. Am I right? If so, was there any reason you chose that size over the 4.25” wide option? It allows that 160/60 to spread out to its full potential, and gives that front a wider/beefier look. I can’t say that it handles or feels any better, because I have a 3.5” aftermarket and a 4.25” aftermarket, and I honestly can’t tell if one setup is better than the other. However, both of them are very good, in terms of handling and more comfort during the ride.

#12 ·
Looking at the shape of your front tire, it looks as if your front wheel is 3.5" wide. Am I right? If so, was there any reason you chose that size over the 4.25" wide option? It allows that 160/60 to spread out to its full potential, and gives that front a wider/beefier look. I can't say that it handles or feels any better, because I have a 3.5" aftermarket and a 4.25" aftermarket, and I honestly can't tell if one setup is better than the other. However, both of them are very good, in terms of handling and more comfort during the ride.
I bought them off of someone that bought them new and had them sitting there for a few years. I'll have to measure the rim to see what size it is

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Looking good!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.