DUMP EXHAUST FROM MEAN CYCLES- DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE?

Thread: DUMP EXHAUST FROM MEAN CYCLES- DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE?

Default DUMP EXHAUST FROM MEAN CYCLES- DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE?

I bought this exhaust and was wondering if anyone out there has one also? If so, having any problems? do I need to get a "power commander"?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2014bossm109rTX View Post
    I bought this exhaust and was wondering if anyone out there has one also? If so, having any problems? do I need to get a "power commander"?
    The pic is a thumbnail / tiny, I can't see it
    2019 M109R B.O.S.S. red/black
    MODS: LED signals, Integrated tail light, Luap hole-saw mod, axle mounted plate, no beaver, carbon fiber look tank bra, dual air horn, black spiked grips, "bar end key" mod, drink holder :), more to come

I
    Quote Originally Posted by 2014bossm109rTX View Post
    The brand or style of aftermarket exhaust is not the determining factor as to whether you’ll need to add a fuel tuner. It’s only when you have added any aftermarket exhaust and a set of aftermarket air intakes that you’ll need to either add a fuel tuner or get a FULL ECU FLASH performed. According to many members here, the ECU FLASH is more affective and it’s definitely a lot less costly.