M109 Rider Forums banner

Another new member.

706 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  James2003x 
#1 ·
I thought I had a membership here already from years ago but apparently I didn’t or it was under my old email. Anyways. Joined up because I’m looking to get rid of my Wing for another cruiser and the 9 is on my list. So I came to see what’s available.

#3 · (Edited)
Wow going from a Gold Wing to a 9 would be like going from a 2019 Lexus to a big block 60's muscle car without AC or power brakes.🙂
LOL, that's a great comparison. That's why I love the 9, I had many special muscle cars and many bikes in the late 70s through the 90s. Pure adrenaline and have to tame it to keep it in control. not much room for error like today's vehicles. I spent the day riding with 4 of us, 3 Harley's and my power house. We went to a car show and shine with all kinds of muscle cars, 20's up done vehicles with blowers and all around hard core muscle. On the way home all I wanted to do was hammer on the throttle but I didn't wanna be a dick and destroy my Harley buddies

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.