New m109r rider in Salem Oregon

Thread: New m109r rider in Salem Oregon

Default New m109r rider in Salem Oregon

Hello everyone, my name is trevor and I just picked up a new to me 2008 m109r. I'm still in the process of cleaning the bike up and making it my own. I have liked the m109r's since they first came out in 2006 when I was selling bikes at the time. I've owned about 40 bikes since I was 18, I'm 31 now and this is my first cruiser style bike. My most recent motor cycle was a buell xb9s lightning and that bike I really enjoyed. Before that I had a lowered and stretched hayabusa, gsxr 1000, canondale e440 dual sport and a lot of other street bikes. I plan on lowering the bike, building a new exhaust for it and getting allot of the Crome parts powder coated. Hoping to use this forum to connect with some other cool people and possibly source some parts for my bike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2973.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	384358   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2316.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	384360   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2318.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	384362  

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Enjoy the 9. I didn't think it stopped raining long enough to have a bike in Oregon 😊.

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

Congrats and welcome to the forum. You're gonna love it

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member BIG MIKE 109R's Avatar

& to the Family!

JESUS IS LORD! 2008 Candy Max Orange Debeavered, Yana Shiki 2" bones, Grasshopper backrest, V&H Big Shots, Dunlop Elite-3 250 rear, Dunlop D251 150 front, LED brake lights, micro brite rear turn signals, Arlen Ness billet chrome grips, smoothie rear fender, ATRE, Wolo horn, Scorp motor mounts, Gel seat, Chrome M109R derby cover, A&R 6K HID.
    I fly low, those who fly low, fly long! BIG MIKE

Quote Originally Posted by UVATom View Post
    Enjoy the 9. I didn't think it stopped raining long enough to have a bike in Oregon 😊.
    Lol it was like that when I first moved here about 25 years ago but the last 5 or so years we've been getting like a pretty solid 9 months of dry weather. When I first moved here it would rain 10 out of 12 months, every day, non stop, it was aweful.