Next stop Bakersfield

Thread: Next stop Bakersfield

Question Next stop Bakersfield

Finishing up with LA in about 10 days and heading to Bakersfield for 4 days. Any must see and do’s? I have not seen a single 9 in California for 2 months.... Shocked as the riding season is long.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    Finishing up with LA in about 10 days and heading to Bakersfield for 4 days. Any must see and do’s? I have not seen a single 9 in California for 2 months.... Shocked as the riding season is long.
    Are you lost? The MAM is this week and you are on the wrong coast!!! Hahaha. Enjoy your travels Ryan. Maybe see you next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Are you lost? The MAM is this week and you are on the wrong coast!!! Hahaha. Enjoy your travels Ryan. Maybe see you next year.
    Not sure Sean as the West Coast has a lot to explore. Just know that I will be there in spirit and mind. Raise a glass for me and have fun.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    Not sure Sean as the West Coast has a lot to explore. Just know that I will be there in spirit and mind. Raise a glass for me and have fun.
    Will do!

I’m pulling out in the morning. Making a full week of it. Plan on getting a short ride in tomorrow after I get there.

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Will do!

I’m pulling out in the morning. Making a full week of it. Plan on getting a short ride in tomorrow after I get there.

Have a great time. Wanted to go but 3 hard days of riding on boring interstates to get there and through the Midwest this time of year weather can be crazy and make the trip unbearable. Next year I'll have to plan it so I have a couple more relaxing days in case of weather issues. I'm an 8 hour ride to Sturgis, Beartooth Pass etc so need to plan better for that long haul