***SOLD***
    ***SOLD***
    ***SOLD***

FOR SALE: *BRAND NEW *HARRISON CORSAIR HELMET
    SIZE: XL
    Matte Black

$275 + shipping.
    *will not ship OCONUS. Continental US only*

So I have an unhealthy helmet obsession, and fell in love with this unique looking helmet and thought I had to have it because of its unique fighter plane pilot looking style, but alas.... it's too big. Unfortunately I can't return it because shipping to France is UNBELIEVABLY expensive, as in it cost more than I paid for the helmet....This helmet is BRAND NEW, worn only for test fit, comes with dark and clear retractable visor. It has the removable mouth piece as well
    I planned on using it for cruise nights/Bike nights since it's not a DOT approved but it has the European safety standard .

Its $329 brand new and another $50 for the dark shield and about another 30 getting it shipped. Because of this, i'm very firm on the price because I'm already eating over 150 on this sale.
    I'll do $275 + shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190611_200640_1560374034006.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	384136   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190611_200732_1560374058075.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	384138   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190611_200701_1560374087823.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	384140   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190611-200422_Google_1560374110218.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	384142  
    Last edited by Psycho1000R; 06-24-2019 at 07:44 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Sweet looking helmet!
    I'm a strict full-face / modular guy myself, but was "interested enough" to watch some reviews of this helmet to see if I could talk myself into it.

Carbon fibre/Fiberglass/Kevlar shell, soft lambskin/alacantra liner (wow), French designed, 3/4 convertible, unique and smooth drop-down (vs. classic cantilevered) style of visor, and of course that sweet, sweet fighter-pilot look. Seems to be a very sexy, high quality helmet!

I wanted to bump your posting with a supporting note on the ECE (European Safety) rating for anyone who may not know:
    • ECE is a superior test protocol to DOT in most regards
    • DOT is only mandatory in USA but not in Canada. Canada will accept any one or more of DOT, ECE or SNELL (so you can safely sell to Canadians... if you would ship to them or their USA mailboxes...)
    • Many US states have no "over 18yrs" helmet requirements, in which case I would suspect (but didn't confirm), that should you choose to wear a helmet in a non-helmet state (which I would personally hope you would... that's just me) then it shouldn't logically matter what safety standard it meets, i.e. "Anything is better than nothing," when "nothing" is the minimum requirement.

Helmet laws and ratings reference: LINK

GLWS!
    Last edited by NoSetFine; 06-13-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoSetFine View Post
    Sweet looking helmet!
    I'm a strict full-face / modular guy myself, but was "interested enough" to watch some reviews of this helmet to see if I could talk myself into it.

Carbon fibre/Fiberglass/Kevlar shell, soft lambskin/alacantra liner (wow), French designed, 3/4 convertible, unique and smooth drop-down (vs. classic cantilevered) style of visor, and of course that sweet, sweet fighter-pilot look. Seems to be a very sexy, high quality helmet!

I wanted to bump your posting with a supporting note on the ECE (European Safety) rating for anyone who may not know:
    • ECE is a superior test protocol to DOT in most regards
    • DOT is only mandatory in USA but not in Canada. Canada will accept any one or more of DOT, ECE or SNELL (so you can safely sell to Canadians... if you would ship to them or their USA mailboxes...)
    • Many US states have no "over 18yrs" helmet requirements, in which case I would suspect (but didn't confirm), that should you choose to wear a helmet in a non-helmet state (which I would personally hope you would... that's just me) then it shouldn't logically matter what safety standard it meets, i.e. "Anything is better than nothing," when "nothing" is the minimum requirement.

Helmet laws and ratings reference: LINK

GLWS!
    Thanks man!!!! Appreciate the additional info!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I like the looks but it's too big. Plus, as the guy above said, I'm stuck with modular flip up type helmets and like lots of air vents on them. My current one has a scoop on top that looks like it came off a Mustang hood. Ruffles my hair up inside the helmet.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

Very Active Member

SOLD.