Some 9 Out Of Commision

Thread: Some 9 Out Of Commision

Default Some 9 Out Of Commision

What's up my brothers and sisters, just a head up on what's going on in my life right now, I won't be making it again this yr to the MAM guys, on May 3, 2019.

I broke my finger with a fall at work in a train yard moving a train and now I'm due for surgery June 26, then while at Americade in Lake George last weekend I went over on a U turn and while trying to hold the bike up and keep it from going over my knee gave away and looks like I may need surgery on it cause I cant support my weight on it.

Everybody have a good time at the MAM, be safe, and enjoy the ride.

Andy Medina
    Some 9
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Wow dude that’s not good. Just take care of yourself and heal up quickly. Pray for a speedy recovery. The “9” family has your back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    US Army Retired
    2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4x4 (The Bat)
    2011 M109R Blue with a lot of chrome (Sally)
    I named the truck wife named the bike

Quote Originally Posted by some 9 View Post
    What's up my brothers and sisters, just a head up on what's going on in my life right now, I won't be making it again this yr to the MAM guys, on May 3, 2019.

I broke my finger with a fall at work in a train yard moving a train and now I'm due for surgery June 26, then while at Americade in Lake George last weekend I went over on a U turn and while trying to hold the bike up and keep it from going over my knee gave away and looks like I may need surgery on it cause I cant support my weight on it.

Everybody have a good time at the MAM, be safe, and enjoy the ride.

Andy Medina
    Some 9
    Sorry to hear Andy! Hope you heal up soon and everything goes well. See you next year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Air Ride, Irate Grill, LED turn signals,Trick True Fire paint with Dragons,Over 500 LEDS,TI Peg feelers, Freedom exhaust. Coastal Moto Chrome rim 10" 300 Avon, SUMO-X 26"Rim tire /Dam Guy's Custom Fender, Modded Swing arm, SUMO-X 9 Degree Triple trees.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I’m sorry to hear that Andy. However, my hopes and prayer are for you to have a FULL AND SPEEDY RECOVERY from both injuries.

GOD BLESS!!!

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

Sounds like you need to get started working on that M109R Trike.

Hope you heal up quickly and can get back in the saddle soon.

BCS

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Sorry to hear about the mishaps. Praying that you have a quick and complete recovery. Take care, and prepare for next year.

Sorry to hear brotha hope you heal up quickly and you don’t need the knee surgery.take care my friend
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get everything fixed up to be able to ride for next season

Very Active Member BIG MIKE 109R's Avatar

Sorry to hear that Andy! Speedy recovery, GOD Bless!!!

JESUS IS LORD! 2008 Candy Max Orange Debeavered, Yana Shiki 2" bones, Grasshopper backrest, V&H Big Shots, Dunlop Elite-3 250 rear, Dunlop D251 150 front, LED brake lights, micro brite rear turn signals, Arlen Ness billet chrome grips, smoothie rear fender, ATRE, Wolo horn, Scorp motor mounts, Gel seat, Chrome M109R derby cover, A&R 6K HID.
    I fly low, those who fly low, fly long! BIG MIKE

I was hoping to finally meet you this year Andy, maybe some day! Hope you heal fast bro!