Exhaust Just Arrived!

Thread: Exhaust Just Arrived!

Default Exhaust Just Arrived!

Picked the Freedom Performance Radius Slash in black. Been studying up, watching how-to videos, and prepping to get them installed ASAP (and I hear the written instructions are CRAP). Couple of questions that I have NOT resolved yet:
    1. Where and how do I mount the Servo Eliminator Buddy?
    2. Most of the videos I’ve seen refer to O2 sensors...but I can’t seem to find them in my 9. Am I looking in the wrong place or do some models just not have them? Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSTUF View Post
    Picked the Freedom Performance Radius Slash in black. Been studying up, watching how-to videos, and prepping to get them installed ASAP (and I hear the written instructions are CRAP). Couple of questions that I have NOT resolved yet:
    1. Where and how do I mount the Servo Eliminator Buddy?
    2. Most of the videos I’ve seen refer to O2 sensors...but I can’t seem to find them in my 9. Am I looking in the wrong place or do some models just not have them? Thanks in advance!
    The ESE plugs in where you unplug the servo. You won’t have any problem finding it once you remove the stock exhaust.

No O2 sensors on 9s sold in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    The ESE plugs in where you unplug the servo. You won’t have any problem finding it once you remove the stock exhaust.

No O2 sensors on 9s sold in the USA.
    That helps out a BUNCH, thanks!