My 9 got some TLC

Thread: My 9 got some TLC

Default My 9 got some TLC

Had the mechanic over to give my bike some care. Got a full set of new brake discs, front and back (OEM), new grips (Ali express) and a cheap LED bulb from a local shopping site. Can't wait to ride at night to see how the LED is. The previous owner had installed a LED bulb which had now burnt out. When we got the nacelle open, we saw that the previous "mechanic" (butcher really) had snipped off the H4 socket. Luckily we found an H4 socket in a nearby shop so could wire it properly. Shaking my head at the previous owner's lack of care.

Man I changed the brake discs just in time, one of the front sets was just starting to show bare metal. I had been riding for two weeks with as little front braking as possible. Took a quick spin in my neighbourhood and the new discs feel so good. The brakes were "wooden" with the old ones.

Anyway, Just thought I would share my excitement with you all. Bye.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

That’s awesome brother. The previous owner of “Sally” wasn’t a mechanical genius either, to her to the shop and they said there were 8 bolts missing go figure. I will admit I’m a mechanical moron so hello shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    US Army Retired
    2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4x4 (The Bat)
    2011 M109R Blue with a lot of chrome (Sally)
    I named the truck wife named the bike