M109 Rider Forums banner

Running of the Bulls ...Kawartha Highlands..details to follow!!

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  BradSmith 
#1 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 ·
June 1-2 leaving King City,running north thru Barrie up to Southwood road and up to Bala..run Muskokas up to Huntsville #3 and over to Barry’s Bay ,for hopefully 4.check into pinewood for a night...few beers and dinner..grab breakfast across the road and hit the road around 10am..run thru the highlands/Ottawa valley and drop down to the Rideau canal area and hit the opinicon rd before we head west back home,probably under lake scugog and rest hydrate and gas up in Port Perry before the last leg home...will be logging around. 11-1200 Kms..all welcome to join in for part or all of the run..4 of us confirmed and have 2 rooms booked...beautiful route over two days

#4 ·
Southwood / Huntsville / Barry's Bay are among my favorite areas to ride...and as luck would have it work gets in the way :'(. Might head out to Bobcaygeon area on Sunday and if that is a point you'll be passing on the way back from Barry's Bay I could join in for the last 1/4 of the ride back.

#11 ·
Thanks

Thanks for that google map. Cant make it this summer but next summer, packing my bike into the cargo/motel on wheels and traveling across Canada. Will definitely give this area a run on my 9
Safe travels boys. :))

QUOTE=NoSetFine;3982014]Something like _THIS_?
...holy crap.
:eek:

Should be a beautiful ride - if it isn't raining this time.
Not sure I am ready for that - I have done Ottawa and back, that looks like 2 very long riding days!
:D[/QUOTE]

#12 ·
Thanks for that google map. Cant make it this summer but next summer, packing my bike into the cargo/motel on wheels and traveling across Canada. Will definitely give this area a run on my 9
Safe travels boys
Let us know when your passing thru, can hook up for a run..we have you covered for any parking/accommodations or any info on the area..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.