M109 Rider Forums banner

Cudo TO Bering_C_Sparky

964 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  FlyingCircus 
#1 ·
Gentlemen,

I just wanted to shout out and thank Bering_C_Sparky. I sent him my ecu for the 9 for flashing. He went above and beyond as i have read he always does. I got it back so fast i was stunned. This morning was my first real ride 50 miles to work. Not only did "FatGirl" run like a champion, i swear my exhaust is a little quieter! Thats a good thing in my book as i was going to replace it. Now i dont think i will. Idle is smoooooth as silk, no more jerking in the mid range and in lower gears the power is on like right now! No more shutter etc. It may have all been in my head but she just seemed like an all together diffferent machine.

Thank You Good Sir!

Art

#3 ·
I haven’t had a chance to run mine with the new ecu flash yet, she’s getting fresh paint. However the level of customer service with the process was awesome!! Great communication, and ridiculously fast turn around. 1 day after he received it , it was on its way back to me. Now that’s service!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.