Cudo TO Bering_C_Sparky

Thread: Cudo TO Bering_C_Sparky

Default Cudo TO Bering_C_Sparky

Gentlemen,

I just wanted to shout out and thank Bering_C_Sparky. I sent him my ecu for the 9 for flashing. He went above and beyond as i have read he always does. I got it back so fast i was stunned. This morning was my first real ride 50 miles to work. Not only did "FatGirl" run like a champion, i swear my exhaust is a little quieter! Thats a good thing in my book as i was going to replace it. Now i dont think i will. Idle is smoooooth as silk, no more jerking in the mid range and in lower gears the power is on like right now! No more shutter etc. It may have all been in my head but she just seemed like an all together diffferent machine.

Thank You Good Sir!

Art
    Art
    2007 M109R | 280 Rear | Smoked Tail | Debeavered | HardKandy 3" Drag Pipes| HID | Mini Turns

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

What?......your exhaust got quieter.....send your ECU back so I can fix that. (Just kidding)

Thanks for the shout out.

BCS

Very Active Member

I haven’t had a chance to run mine with the new ecu flash yet, she’s getting fresh paint. However the level of customer service with the process was awesome!! Great communication, and ridiculously fast turn around. 1 day after he received it , it was on its way back to me. Now that’s service!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

You guys are ahead of me. I put on my Sideburner exhaust and can't park the bike long enough to pull the ECM and send it out to him. Rain in is the forecast this weekend, maybe I can pull it out and get it sent out.

I would if i was you. You will be down less than a week! Best move i ever made.
    Art
    2007 M109R | 280 Rear | Smoked Tail | Debeavered | HardKandy 3" Drag Pipes| HID | Mini Turns

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

BCS is top notch. Fast turn around even to Canada and always follows up to make sure you're happy. Woke by bike up big time. I had PCV on it and had bought and XTRE and then got the ECU done instead and took off PCV. Completely different bike since getting it