M109 Rider Forums banner

KS/MO Group ride and get together!

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Mrtallguy67 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! I wanted to post a ride on here for those not on FB.

A group of us are planning a ride/meet. A crew from the KC Metro are planning to meet a crew of from the STL area.

We are shooting to ride out Saturday June 1st in the morning and meeting in Columbia MO around 11AM to talk bikes, eat some great food and make new friends!

I think the plan is currently to meet here at the D Rowe's restaurant/bar. https://www.drowesrestaurant.com/menu/ However I'm sure everyone on either side of the ride would like to caravan together to the meeting point.

If you are interested in riding with us from either KC or MO please chime in so we can get an idea of the turnout. Should be a great day!

-Chris

#3 ·
Is there a FB page for the local area? I was looking for one so I can see about posting some of my items for sale since I'm crossing over to the dark side and selling my M09r. Just wanted to see if anyone local might be interested in a couple items before I list them on forum or someplace.
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.