1986 Suzuki intruder 700

Thread: 1986 Suzuki intruder 700

Default 1986 Suzuki intruder 700

Hi I’m new to this group and really need help with my bike I need to replace my radiator and all I can find are used ones that are junk or in bad shape dies anyone know where I can get a replacement one or know what other radiators might fit on the bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

I hope you prove me wrong but getting a new stock radiator for a 30+ year old bike might be just a bit difficult.

If you are not wanting to take your chances with another 30+ year old used one (I would not either) then you may want to have one custom made.

Just Google "Who builds custom radiators for motorcycles" and you will get a lot of places to choose from.

Hopefully you can narrow that search to your geographical area also to save on shipping cost.

BCS

Quote Originally Posted by Bering_C_Sparky View Post
    I hope you prove me wrong but getting a new stock radiator for a 30+ year old bike might be just a bit difficult.

If you are not wanting to take your chances with another 30+ year old used one (I would not either) then you may want to have one custom made.

Just Google "Who builds custom radiators for motorcycles" and you will get a lot of places to choose from.

Hopefully you can narrow that search to your geographical area also to save on shipping cost.

BCS
    Thank u for the input I’ve bean looking around and found a few custom ones that can be made for 300 and up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I would just measure the rad,and find something that fits,dosnt have to be exact a notch smaller or bigger not a problem only need to make custom mounts

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk