Ongoing Bullet theme
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Ongoing Bullet theme

  1. #1
    Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    2,775

    Default Ongoing Bullet theme

    Last night I cut down a bunch of 9mm casings and siliconed into the rotors. Fit nice and snug. Setup for 24 hours and went for a run after work up to 100mph to make sure wheel balance was good. Working perfectly.

    Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member W8INLINE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    173

    Default

    That's cool!!! I am too afraid messing with the wheel balance to do it, but glad it has worked good for you.
    <img src=https://www.m109riders.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic65778_1.gif border=0 alt= />

  4. #3
    Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    It's more on the inside and mechanically attached to the rim. The Rotor I mean. Compared to a tire that is on the outside diameter of the wheel. I also use balancing beads but even with conventional balancing would still work the same. Centrifugal force always goes to outer most point for balancing

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Very Active Member JUDAH-9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,385

    Default

    That’s very creative and looks great FC!!!

    Great Job.😁🏆😁

  7. #5
    Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    That’s very creative and looks great FC!!!

    Great Job.😁🏆😁

    Thanks. Appreciate it coming from a leader in customizing the 9 as well as you have

  8. #6
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    The “Outlaw” is looking good...

    need a proper fender now to finish the look...
    Stav

  9. #7
    Very Active Member NoSetFine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Clever! Unique idea!


  10. #8
    Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    The “Outlaw” is looking good...

    need a proper fender now to finish the look...
    Hmm. Might have to look into that for a license plate.

    Was gonna order P8TR8

    can only have 5 digits here

    Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

  11. #9
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingCircus View Post
    Hmm. Might have to look into that for a license plate.

    Was gonna order P8TR8

    can only have 5 digits here

    Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk


    “OUTL W”
    Stav

  12. #10
    Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    “OUTL W”

    That one is available

    I think I'll pull the trigger on that

    pun intended

  13. #11
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingCircus View Post
    That one is available

    I think I'll pull the trigger on that

    pun intended

    Better corral it quick,a slow Cowboy is a dead Cowboy 🤠
    Stav

  14. #12
    Very Active Member NoSetFine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    926

    Default

    I'm shocked OUTLW is available in SK!
    It is taken in Ontario! (Just checked)

    Don't miss out, that's a fun plate!
    (Although... "Criminal Connotations" are prohibited... hm... you may need to have a good story at the counter to get it through! Like maybe... you specialize in environmental law or something? ha.)
    Last edited by NoSetFine; 05-10-2019 at 06:08 PM.


  15. #13
    Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSetFine View Post
    I'm shocked OUTLW is available in SK!
    It is taken in Ontario! (Just checked)

    Don't miss out, that's a fun plate!
    (Although... "Criminal Connotations" are prohibited... hm... you may need to have a good story at the counter to get it through! Like maybe... you specialize in environmental law or something? ha.)


    LOL we shall see. I'm pretty good at smooth talking when needed. Last run through the border when I picked up my 21" wheel in Montana and brought up through Canada border services, shipper didn't include a price on any of the paper work. Talked my way through paying full duty on it


    You never know with government employees so I'll submit online and go from there. A guy I ride with has STOLN for a plate LOL
    Last edited by FlyingCircus; 05-10-2019 at 09:21 PM.

  16. #14
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    ^^^^

    was that before or after the cavity search
    Stav

  17. #15
    Very Active Member Sledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingCircus View Post
    LOL we shall see. I'm pretty good at smooth talking when needed. Last run through the border when I picked up my 21" wheel in Montana and brought up through Canada border services, shipper didn't include a price on any of the paper work. Talked my way through paying full duty on it


    You never know with government employees so I'll submit online and go from there. A guy I ride with has STOLN for a plate LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    ^^^^

    was that before or after the cavity search
    Good luck Steve. Your province likes to ban legitimate plates, like the Assman dude. That is his actual last name and they banned him from using his last name as a vanity plate.

    https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...nce-plate.html
    Last edited by Sledge; 05-13-2019 at 04:59 PM.

  18. #16
    Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Good luck Steve. Your province likes to ban legitimate plates, like the Assman dude. That is his actual last name and they banned him from using his last name as a vanity plate.

    https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...nce-plate.html

    LOL yep. But then he did a huge exact replica of a plate on his tailgate with ASSMAN

  19. #17
    Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Good luck Steve. Your province likes to ban legitimate plates, like the Assman dude. That is his actual last name and they banned him from using his last name as a vanity plate.

    https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...nce-plate.html

    I'm very much considering insuring/plating in Alberta using my brother's address. Only problem is I doubt with my signal lights I'd pass safety. I think it would cost around $400 a year there, here is almost $2400. Does that sound right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •