M109 Rider Forums banner

Need this part

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  BradSmith 
#1 ·
I am looking for this "pin"? I went to the 3 closest shops to me and can't seem to find these pins. I am trying to find them online but I don't know what they are called so my searches show me other things. Wonder if anyone could help me find these or if you know the product number.

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood

Grey Wood Flooring Art Electric blue

It's the pin you have to push on the head in order to pop it out.

I'm posting it on the Canadian section because I prefer to find it locally but wouldn't mind ordering it online either.

See less See more
#2 ·
I bought a whole pile of them off of Amazon. Look for "plastic rivet". There are a pile of sizes and styles available for just a few bucks.

I am looking for this "pin"? I went to the 3 closest shops to me and can't seem to find these pins. I am trying to find them online but I don't know what they are called so my searches show me other things. Wonder if anyone could help me find these or if you know the product number.

View attachment 383682
View attachment 383684

It's the pin you have to push on the head in order to pop it out.

I'm posting it on the Canadian section because I prefer to find it locally but wouldn't mind ordering it online either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.