WTB: Hard Krome Custom Exhaust

Thread: WTB: Hard Krome Custom Exhaust

Default WTB: Hard Krome Custom Exhaust

I want to purchase a Hard Krome Exhaust ( Race/Side Burner ) BUT the CUSTOM Version that IceCold Customs use to make. I reached out to him a few months back and he was not doing the custom exhaust because he just purchased a new home and he was busy with that project, I perfectly understood. Does anyone have one for sale or makes these custom for customers. Let me know. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberhome41 View Post
    I want to purchase a Hard Krome Exhaust ( Race/Side Burner ) BUT the CUSTOM Version that IceCold Customs use to make. I reached out to him a few months back and he was not doing the custom exhaust because he just purchased a new home and he was busy with that project, I perfectly understood. Does anyone have one for sale or makes these custom for customers. Let me know. Thanks.
    Dave, there are some other members here who can shorten the Hard Krome SideBurner exhaust for you, and make a custom Mounting Bracket as well...which you will need. You have my cell phone number. So, you can text me, and I’ll provide you with the name and number of someone I know who can do that work for you.

Just sent you an e-mail. Thanks!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberhome41 View Post
    You can purchase a Shorty Side Burner (In chrome or black) from Meancycles.

https://www.meancycles.com/store/par...?partID=230213

BCS

Wow, I didn’t know MeanCycles carried the Shorty SideBurner, because the last time I called Hard Krome directly, I was informed they no longer produced the Shorty SideBurner...only the VP Race Short for shortened exhausts.

That’s good info BCS.