A Sneak Peak at our lasted investment

Thread: A Sneak Peak at our lasted investment

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

Default A Sneak Peak at our lasted investment

Just put down a deposit on this Dynojet 250ix in a custom built trailer.

Can't wait to get off this ship and get back to Florida to pick it up.

BCS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	Dyno 1.jpeg
Views:	97
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	383618 Click image for larger version.

Name:	Dyno 2.jpeg
Views:	77
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	383620 Click image for larger version.

Name:	Dyno 3.jpeg
Views:	65
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	383622 Click image for larger version.

Name:	Dyno 4.jpeg
Views:	62
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	383624 Click image for larger version.

Name:	Dyno 5.jpeg
Views:	75
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	383626

Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 05-06-2019 at 02:37 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Couple of more pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	Dyno 6.jpeg
Views:	43
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	383628 Click image for larger version.

Name:	Dyno 7.jpeg
Views:	40
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	383630

WOW, Congrats Bud!! That's a nice unit and being mobile is awesome! That's going to be a game changer for you!

BOTM: SEPT 2016
    'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtallguy67 View Post
    WOW, Congrats Bud!! That's a nice unit and being mobile is awesome! That's going to be a game changer for you!
    Thanks Chris,

Yes it is going to be very nice, can't wait to get back and get the bike up on it.

Great things to come in the very near future.

Will shoot you over a ECU with the latest and greatest once its ready for release.

Will be at sea for the rest of this month......its going to be torture waiting to get off this ship so I can go play with my new toy. (I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve)

Was scrambling to come up with the cash to grab this before anyone else did and so glad I was able to lock down the deal.

BCS
    Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 05-06-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Super nice! I bet that can be a good source of income.

2007 M109R | Smoked Tail | Debeavered | HardKandy 3" Drag Pipes| HID | Mini Turns

Such an awesome purchase!! Congratulations!!

B.C.S. You will enjoy having this great looking self contained dyno. You will be the most experienced operator out there. Now maybe you will be able to see the directionals when we go for a ride.

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    B.C.S. You will enjoy having this great looking self contained dyno. You will be the most experienced operator out there. Now maybe you will be able to see the directionals when we go for a ride.
    Are you saying he's looking at his tablet too much?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingCircus View Post
    Are you saying he's looking at his tablet too much?

I will let B.C.S. explain that one...

Congratulations
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

Quote Originally Posted by Bering_C_Sparky View Post
    Just put down a deposit on this Dynojet 250ix in a custom built trailer.

Can't wait to get off this ship and get back to Florida to pick it up.

BCS
    Get that thing up to Tennessee and I’ll be first in line!

I was in Florida this past weekend, but i know you're still away, so I didn't bother trying to get together. When you're back in town, I'll load up the bike and come down so we can do a proper tune in my bike and break in the dyno.

-Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I will let B.C.S. explain that one...
    LOL......The tablet covers my turn indicators so I often ride down the road with my signal blinking for no reason at all. (which I hate by the way)

The turn signals may end up taking the same path as my mirrors.......removed from the bike all together......its just extra, useless stuff on the bike anyway.

Tablet is still not going anywhere, it's a great tool to be able to get real time data as you ride.

Went through the dyno over the past couple of days, cleaned it all up and straightened out the wiring mess.

Installed a new PC and 32 inch monitor and a new color printer.

Updated the dyno firmware and downloaded the last version of WinPEP8.......and finally made my first runs on it late this afternoon.

Used the wife's M50 to make a couple runs with since its stock and not a loud bike. (And I have the 9 stripped and sitting on the stand so its not ready to make noise yet)

Big numbers from the M50 .....4th gear run produced a whopping 42 hp and 44 ft # of torque with a 90 mph pull.......
    What a mini bike, I cannot believe how many grown men ride this bike, I rode it on a few errands today and was laughing the entire time.

BCS
    Last edited by Bering_C_Sparky; 06-04-2019 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gottattooz View Post
    I was in Florida this past weekend, but i know you're still away, so I didn't bother trying to get together. When you're back in town, I'll load up the bike and come down so we can do a proper tune in my bike and break in the dyno.

-Josh
    Just brought the dyno back to life today......it needed some love but now it is looking good......its pretty damn cool.

I still have to check out the AFR module......will probably need to get new sensors and a tank of test gas......More $$$$.

Its fun and I wish I could play around with it all day, everyday for a while......but the wife is already crying about me not working on the house....LOL

I have a couple of industrial spaces where I can set up and run the dyno on Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays......so give me a couple of weeks to get my ducks in a row and then you can bring your bike down and we will put it through its paces.

BCS

Quote Originally Posted by gottattooz View Post

-Josh
    Let me know the date you are coming down to B.C.S. and I will ride up to Crystal River.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

You know, bringing that portable dyno up to Maggie Valley would be a real treat for the guys. You could do tuning, and even have a dyno shootout for a little friendly competition. Not only the M109 community, but you could setup and make a butt load of money as well. I am still looking forward to doing a baseline pull on the Vmax. The worst thing about all that is that you would be busy making money and not have time to ride some of the best roads in America. But come a week early, and ride. Then make money and hang out the rest of the time.
    Congrats on the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    You know, bringing that portable dyno up to Maggie Valley would be a real treat for the guys. You could do tuning, and even have a dyno shootout for a little friendly competition. Not only the M109 community, but you could setup and make a butt load of money as well. I am still looking forward to doing a baseline pull on the Vmax. The worst thing about all that is that you would be busy making money and not have time to ride some of the best roads in America. But come a week early, and ride. Then make money and hang out the rest of the time.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post

Unfortunately I am not going to make it up that way this year.

But start looking around for possible places this could be set up and we can start planning something for 2020.

Setting the dyno up is no big deal.......finding a place that will let you make that much noise all day long in their parking lot is not as easy to find as one would think.
    ( Imagine that )

Also if the place we would set it up has 240 (30 amp) and 120 (20 amp) electric available that would be great.
    (I can install any outlets or wiring we would need.....would just need someone to point me toward the breaker panel and I can take care of the rest)
    I can run the entire thing off a generator but it is so much nicer to not have the added noise when not running a bike.

BCS

There's a shop near me thar is always doing promotions. Bike nights, cookouts, anything to generate traffic. There also a large dealership. Mcgrath powersports in cedar rapids iowa. It's a long way for you to travel.

Unfortunately I am not going to make it up that way this year.

But start looking around for possible places this could be set up and we can start planning something for 2020.

Setting the dyno up is no big deal.......finding a place that will let you make that much noise all day long in their parking lot is not as easy to find as one would think.
    ( Imagine that )

Also if the place we would set it up has 240 (30 amp) and 120 (20 amp) electric available that would be great.
    (I can install any outlets or wiring we would need.....would just need someone to point me toward the breaker panel and I can take care of the rest)
    I can run the entire thing off a generator but it is so much nicer to not have the added noise when not running a bike.

BCS
    Just have to find bike friendly locations. Local dealership has one set up there once or twice a year. Mission BBQ hosts Bike night every Wednesday night and allows a portable dyno with runs going all night. Race tracks, drag strips, if nothing else, bring it up to my house and set it up. I値l fire up the grill and the big smoker on the back of the outdoor fire place! I知 sure we could find a spot somewhere! Let me know when and where and I値l help find somewhere to set it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Just have to find bike friendly locations. Local dealership has one set up there once or twice a year. Mission BBQ hosts Bike night every Wednesday night and allows a portable dyno with runs going all night. Race tracks, drag strips, if nothing else, bring it up to my house and set it up. I値l fire up the grill and the big smoker on the back of the outdoor fire place! I知 sure we could find a spot somewhere! Let me know when and where and I値l help find somewhere to set it up.

The MAM 2020.......look around this year while you guys are up that way, if it seems doable I might drag the dyno up that way with me next year.

Might make for a fun evening or 2.

BCS

LOL......The tablet covers my turn indicators so I often ride down the road with my signal blinking for no reason at all. (which I hate by the way)

The turn signals may end up taking the same path as my mirrors.......removed from the bike all together......its just extra, useless stuff on the bike anyway.
    Get the STS unit on, problem solved!

Congrats on the DYNO, I bet your gonna a blast with it.
    Cheers,
    Dean
    Last edited by VzrDean1800; 06-08-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

The MAM 2020.......look around this year while you guys are up that way, if it seems doable I might drag the dyno up that way with me next year.

Might make for a fun evening or 2.

BCS
    Probably the best place would be the Heath and Home hotel. We have stayed there for the past 4-5 years. He is a smaller hotel, but has an agreement with another unit so that he can accomidate quite a few people. He would be the best choice, unless we looked into getting a space at the fairgrounds, like the spyder guys do. That would also open it up to a lot more people if you wanted to do that. I will get with Sean, and others and maybe we can work out something.