M109 Rider Forums banner

A Sneak Peak at our lasted investment

4K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  blacklightning 
#1 · (Edited)
Just put down a deposit on this Dynojet 250ix in a custom built trailer.

Can't wait to get off this ship and get back to Florida to pick it up.

BCS

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Thanks Chris,

Yes it is going to be very nice, can't wait to get back and get the bike up on it.

Great things to come in the very near future.

Will shoot you over a ECU with the latest and greatest once its ready for release.

Will be at sea for the rest of this month......its going to be torture waiting to get off this ship so I can go play with my new toy. (I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve)

Was scrambling to come up with the cash to grab this before anyone else did and so glad I was able to lock down the deal.

BCS

#14 ·
Just brought the dyno back to life today......it needed some love but now it is looking good......its pretty damn cool. :doorag:

I still have to check out the AFR module......will probably need to get new sensors and a tank of test gas......More $$$$.

Its fun and I wish I could play around with it all day, everyday for a while......but the wife is already crying about me not working on the house....LOL

I have a couple of industrial spaces where I can set up and run the dyno on Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays......so give me a couple of weeks to get my ducks in a row and then you can bring your bike down and we will put it through its paces.

BCS

#16 ·
You know, bringing that portable dyno up to Maggie Valley would be a real treat for the guys:D. You could do tuning, and even have a dyno shootout for a little friendly competition. Not only the M109 community, but you could setup and make a butt load of money as well. I am still looking forward to doing a baseline pull on the Vmax. The worst thing about all that is that you would be busy making money and not have time to ride some of the best roads in America. But come a week early, and ride. Then make money and hang out the rest of the time.
Congrats on the purchase:bigthumbsup:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.