Lost lower rightside fairing (Blue)

Thread: Lost lower rightside fairing (Blue)

Default Lost lower rightside fairing (Blue)

Heys guys, I was riding today and lost my rightside fairing. It covers the seat release I'm trying to find a used part because this part is hard to find and it doesn't come painted. I need some help on finding this thing any help would be appreciated.

John's 2 1/2 lowering bones,ISO grips w/stiletto tips,debeaver,debadged,Hard Khrome side burner exhaust,ATRE, LEDs and HID headlight

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member
    Be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets. - Capt Ramius (Red October)

2006 DL650 Blue
    2009 VZ1500 M90 Blue

When I had my M90 mine was getting a bit lose and sloppy fitting. I ordered new rubber grommets and it attached nice and tight again. Another M90 owner on this site said he used zip ties to hold the cover to the bike when it wasn't attached and in the event it became in-attached to the grommets. I'm not sure what he attached the ties to though.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Thanks krystalblue it looks like they actually have the part I’m looking for!

John's 2 1/2 lowering bones,ISO grips w/stiletto tips,debeaver,debadged,Hard Khrome side burner exhaust,ATRE, LEDs and HID headlight