Rolling Thunder 2019

Thread: Rolling Thunder 2019

Exclamation Rolling Thunder 2019

If you have never gone make your plans, as 2019 is the last year of Rolling Thunder. It is AMAZING to attend. They say that it is the world largest bike gathering. And is a MUST event for every biker.

https://wtop.com/dc/2018/12/rolling-...-ride/slide/1/
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

New to cruisers, So this is in D.C.? I
    Freedom Performance Exhaust, Exhaust Servo elimator,O2 sensors Removed,PC V,Grasshopper seat rest,Rear seat backrest,USB Phone charger,Pair valve blocked off, LED light kit with remote, derby cover M109R,JDM switchbacks. JDM H4 headlight,M109R swing arm cover,M109r brake cover,Tank bra, Spike air intake, Quick disconnect rear seat back,quick disconnect cowl, Powder coating all over, Factory Pro Evo shift star

Quote Originally Posted by 4fun View Post
    Yes, it is in Washington, DC aka The Swamp..
    CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by 4fun View Post
    It is mostly cruisers, but all bikes are welcome. If you have never been to Rolling Thunder, it is something everyone should experience at least once.

Sounds like fun.
    Freedom Performance Exhaust, Exhaust Servo elimator,O2 sensors Removed,PC V,Grasshopper seat rest,Rear seat backrest,USB Phone charger,Pair valve blocked off, LED light kit with remote, derby cover M109R,JDM switchbacks. JDM H4 headlight,M109R swing arm cover,M109r brake cover,Tank bra, Spike air intake, Quick disconnect rear seat back,quick disconnect cowl, Powder coating all over, Factory Pro Evo shift star

I hope that the 9s have a good presence there.
    The weather looks good. Mid 80’s with only a 20% of rain. Every time I have gone it is RAINS or it is in the upper 90’s.
    CLICK HERE

A Must event for every biker. Should experience at least once. I'll never be there, guaranteed. There's no amount of money that I'll ride my bike to dc. Nor will I ever trailer it. So, will never experience it. Just like I guarantee I'll never make MAM.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

Very Active Member BIG MIKE 109R's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer55 View Post
    A Must event for every biker. Should experience at least once. I'll never be there, guaranteed. There's no amount of money that I'll ride my bike to dc. Nor will I ever trailer it. So, will never experience it. Just like I guarantee I'll never make MAM.
    Come on CBXer, at least one MAM!

JESUS IS LORD! 2008 Candy Max Orange Debeavered, Yana Shiki 2" bones, Grasshopper backrest, V&H Big Shots, Dunlop Elite-3 250 rear, Dunlop D251 150 front, LED brake lights, micro brite rear turn signals, Arlen Ness billet chrome grips, smoothie rear fender, ATRE, Wolo horn, Scorp motor mounts, Gel seat, Chrome M109R derby cover, A&R 6K HID.
    I fly low, those who fly low, fly long! BIG MIKE

Simple solution is to have someone else trailer your 9 to the MAM for you. Then you can continue to say that YOU have never trailered your 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Simple solution is to have someone else trailer your 9 to the MAM for you. Then you can continue to say that YOU have never trailered your 9.
    That's an ingenious solution. Why didn't I think of that? Bwahaha
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

I think that you will get another chance. I believe it will happen next year. It is all about funding and I think they worked something out for next year.
    CLICK HERE

Its all in how you spin it!!!

Seriously tho, when going to the MAM, you are going to want to trailer your bike. Half the meet (the night time half) is spent in the parking lot under the easy ups sitting around in lawn chairs with a cooler of your favorite drink near by. I’ve yet to see anyone fit all that on a 9.

We ride all day, then after dinner, socialize in the parking lot of the hotel, get a few hours of sleep, and repeat.

Sounds like most bike meets. Used to have a big gathering of the ICOA (International CBX Owners Association) in Morro Bay CA every year. First day, Friday, everyone shows up. There was always this one dude, Eric, showed up with a half gallon bottle of Yukon Jack. And we commenced passing it around, eveyone drinking right out of the bottle. By dinner time, we were all pretty hammered. LOL!

Also had a yearly meet in Carson City. Same thing. Except there was a pool, and everyone inevitably ended up getting tossed in, drunk. First night.

Good times!
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING