Handlebar for m109r any suggestions please?
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Handlebar for m109r any suggestions please?

  1. #1

    Default Handlebar for m109r any suggestions please?

    Hi
    I'm looking for a new handlebar into my m109r. Any suggestions please.
    Thanks

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member NoSetFine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    938

    Default

    I would love to recommend Steel thorn but I have been waiting for mine since... 2018 sometime so I have never seen it yet.

    It did actually make it to Canada but Canada Post couldn't read buddy's Polish inspired handwriting... and sent it back to Poland. Still waiting for it.
    😞


  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSetFine View Post
    I would love to recommend Steel thorn but I have been waiting for mine since... 2018 sometime so I have never seen it yet.

    It did actually make it to Canada but Canada Post couldn't read buddy's Polish inspired handwriting... and sent it back to Poland. Still waiting for it.
    😞
    Thanks for passing
    I Google it and look aggresive man , hope arrive soon and give us feedback about it.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Very Active Member some 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    8,671

    Default

    I did these for a friend and now sell them in black or chrome. Mini apes 12"

    Name:  2017-10-01 09.59.25.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  103.6 KB
    Name:  2017-10-01 09.58.34.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  81.2 KB
    Name:  2016-11-12 14.28.13.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  48.7 KB
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

  7. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by some 9 View Post
    I did these for a friend and now sell them in black or chrome. Mini apes 12"

    Name:  2017-10-01 09.59.25.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  103.6 KB
    Name:  2017-10-01 09.58.34.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  81.2 KB
    Name:  2016-11-12 14.28.13.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  48.7 KB
    Looking good man. What's other thing that needed to install the handlebar beside the wiring kit?. Do you sell it ?

  8. #6
    Very Active Member HALO9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    long island,ny
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdulaziz-m109r View Post
    Looking good man. What's other thing that needed to install the handlebar beside the wiring kit?. Do you sell it ?
    Absolutely the best mod done to my bike. Much better ride and looks great. Andy has everything you need. New risers, cables and bars
    FOUNDER, HALO NATION ALLIANCE

  9. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HALO9 View Post
    Absolutely the best mod done to my bike. Much better ride and looks great. Andy has everything you need. New risers, cables and bars
    Thanks man for the feedback. Where i can purchase the hole package from the handlebar until the wiring?.

  10. #8
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Fl
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdulaziz-m109r View Post
    Thanks man for the feedback. Where i can purchase the hole package from the handlebar until the wiring?.
    Nice looking mini apes ! This is my second M109 and both times I went with the Baron’s Drag bars.
    F.A.M.E - At Least You get to Witness

    04 Limited Hayabusa- Wife
    07 Limited Hayabusa- (aka- War Machine )- 330 OSD, 6in over,chrome wheels
    07 Red M109r- (aka- Heavy-arms ), 10in. Wheel,280 rear, Big Air kit, Baron's drag bar.

  11. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    21

    Default Z-Bars

    Quote Originally Posted by Abdulaziz-m109r View Post
    Hi
    I'm looking for a new handlebar into my m109r. Any suggestions please.
    Thanks
    What do you think about these?

  12. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akamorpheus1300r View Post
    Nice looking mini apes ! This is my second M109 and both times I went with the Baron’s Drag bars.
    Do these handlebars help with neck pain?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->