for sale

Thread: for sale

Default for sale

selling my 2008 C109. more than 20k but less than 25k miles. added windscreen, one up seat with backrest and luggage rack as well as passenger floorboards also has K&N air filters and an electronic tuner.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Can you provide some updated pics of the bike? It would certainly help with your sale.

Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    Can you provide some updated pics of the bike? It would certainly help with your sale.
    What is the difference between C109 and M109

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MrBarros View Post
    What is the difference between C109 and M109

Suzuki has 2 different serries in the Boulevard line up. The M (Muscle series) and C (Classic series). The Classics usualy have that "Classic" curiser look with longer fenders, bags and are usually more set up for touring. The Muscle bikes are all short fenders and sporter looking. I beleive the motors are fairly similar, howerer I know that they dont share alot of parts between the bikes.

Here is a very very modififed c109 and some other classic style boulevards. (just a pic I had handy in my uploads)

Name:  Jun.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  77.2 KB

BOTM: SEPT 2016
    'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtallguy67 View Post
    Suzuki has 2 different serries in the Boulevard line up. The M (Muscle series) and C (Classic series). The Classics usualy have that "Classic" curiser look with longer fenders, bags and are usually more set up for touring. The Muscle bikes are all short fenders and sporter looking. I beleive the motors are fairly similar, howerer I know that they dont share alot of parts between the bikes.

Here is a very very modififed c109 and some other classic style boulevards. (just a pic I had handy in my uploads)

Name:  Jun.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  77.2 KB
    Thanks, I thought maybe the C109 was only available overseas. I have never seen one of those in person.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBarros View Post
    Thanks, I thought maybe the C109 was only available overseas. I have never seen one of those in person.

That's one of the big reasons I love my C109. I have only seen a couple C109's since I've owned my bike. I do a lot of Vet Charity Rides and I am the only C109 is the field of sometimes Thousands of other bikes...Mostly HD's. Combined with the extras Ive put on it I get a lot of second looks and questions.
    09' C109RT Thunder Teardrop Intakes;Cobra PowrPro;GIpro TRE/gear indicator;cobra exhaust;Tsukayu 7" Stereo/GPS Boox One Fairing;Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags;fender chrome; Rear Master cylinder Chrome;Tank bib;headlight visor,driving light visors,speedo visor and directional visors;Throttle lock; Kuryakyn cup holder;Kuryakyn mirrors;Kuryakyn Dually ISO Highway pegs;TMS Trunk; zXe head light and driving light bulbs;Draggers;Denali air horn