Replacement filters for spiked intakes

Thread: Replacement filters for spiked intakes

Default Replacement filters for spiked intakes

I found lots of old and invalid links and I found some on ebay from china but doesn't anyone have a working link for these filters and preferably in the US?

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Try wimmer.com when I had spikes on my first 9 I bought rain socks off them if I remember they sold filters too
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

Quote Originally Posted by k109 View Post
    Try wimmer.com when I had spikes on my first 9 I bought rain socks off them if I remember they sold filters too
    Thanks. Are you sure that's the right link. Doesn't work for me.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Nevermind. I found them @ https://www.wimmercustomcycle.com

The problem is they want $60 a piece for them. I might as well get new intakes with filters and pay less that they are asking....

Quote Originally Posted by Weedahoe View Post
    Nevermind. I found them @ https://www.wimmercustomcycle.com

The problem is they want $60 a piece for them. I might as well get new intakes with filters and pay less that they are asking....
    They are a bit pricey, but on a positive note, they are washable and reusable. That would allow you to get your money’s worth out of them, over time. Plus you would have a choice of color you like best. I’m not trying to tell you what to do Bro, but with all the money you’ve already invested into your very customed 9, what is an additional $110 to get what you want? Besides, all you have to do is go into your backyard and pic some $100 bills off that money tree you have, and we all have in our backyards. 😂😂😂 Just kidding and trying to make light of the pricing issue.

I can’t tell you how much I spent on items/components I wanted/needed for my Crushed Chrome 9, because I simply could not find those same quality items anywhere else. In the end, I spent quite a bit more than I had initially planned, but I’m not at all disappointed in the outcome.